[Offer] Need Full Skin & Integration in PhpVMS

saamy

Hello all,

I'm searching for an talented guy who will be able to create a full editable skin for our future website in PhpVMS.

Also, we have some modules from CrazyCreative.com to implement and integrate into the skin. As far as possible, we want to have the full control of the content in backend like a joomla or wordpress template.

We already created some PSD Mockup of what we expect on the design for the public page and the crew center. If you have better idea you can also propose us yours.

Then we have already PHPVMS deployed and ready to use with all modules installed on our server.

Like any good job deserves salary i let you propose me your expectations.

Advance thanks for your help on our project. 

Edited by saamy

On 11/28/2017 at 5:57 PM, saamy said:

Hello all,

I'm searching for an talented guy who will be able to create a full editable skin for our future website in PhpVMS.

Also, we have some modules from CrazyCreative.com to implement and integrate into the skin. As far as possible, we want to have the full control of the content in backend like a joomla or wordpress template.

We already created some PSD Mockup of what we expect on the design for the public page and the crew center. If you have better idea you can also propose us yours.

Then we have already PHPVMS deployed and ready to use with all modules installed on our server.

Like any good job deserves salary i let you propose me your expectations.

Advance thanks for your help on our project. 

Send me a pm with what you are looking for