FSFK Time out Error [SOLVED]

TAV1702

Wondering if anyone has ever got the following whilst trying to upload a pirep via FSFK

when i click on the globe it goes to 90% then says connection timed out. error report INet-Code:12002

Is this a server issue or a Internet connection issue? I am almost sure it is not a webiste problem. I have never had this before. It has worked great up until now. Nothing server or website has changed

phpVMS Version 2.0.874

The timeout error is now gone. As far as the PW goes, I did some poking around the forums on other sites and found that if the hosting account PW is changed it will effect uploads....So 2 CEO's have reported so far. I have recently changed my hosting PW but I cant see that being an issue. Im doing some testing now

• Administrators

The timeout error is now gone. As far as the PW goes, I did some poking around the forums on other sites and found that if the hosting account PW is changed it will effect uploads....So 2 CEO's have reported so far. I have recently changed my hosting PW but I cant see that being an issue. Im doing some testing now

Oh for the FTP - yes that would matter, that would have to be upto date.

Here is a quick quote of what I found

by thansson on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Yeah, the issue was on the server. It has been a while since I did FSFK integration and I forgot that the template that is being used is actually on the server and is downloaded to the client. I changed the password and submitted a test flight. Everything is now working as expected!

Full forum post

http://www.globecargova.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&p=25990

¡Trabajó a mi amigo!

Oh.. Sorry man Hey it worked. I can not believe I forgot about that. It has been so long since I messed with my website I feel like a newbie again. :D

So I will mark this one as solved then.

Oh and hey I wanted to ask, is it safe to upgrade from the version I posted above? I have been gone for so long I am not sure If I am behind a new stable release or if a simple upgrade of beta versions is good to go.