New: airport lookup server with extended data

mischka

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

I am new to this and am having an issue with the add new Airport and am trying to follow this thread.  However in first post it says "1) Go to your local.config.php / app.config.php to change your phpvms_api_server"  I have changed the app.config.php but I do not see anything related to phpvms_api_server in the local.config.php.  That line is it supposed to be added to the local.config.php and if so where should it be added?

Ok UPDATE:

I have added the code to local.config.php and as OzFlyer said it is still not fetching any data when adding New Airport and ICAO code.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and understanding

Edited by ATACEO

22 hours ago, ATACEO said:

Hello all,

I am new to this and am having an issue with the add new Airport and am trying to follow this thread.  However in first post it says "1) Go to your local.config.php / app.config.php to change your phpvms_api_server"  I have changed the app.config.php but I do not see anything related to phpvms_api_server in the local.config.php.  That line is it supposed to be added to the local.config.php and if so where should it be added?

Ok UPDATE:

I have added the code to local.config.php and as OzFlyer said it is still not fetching any data when adding New Airport and ICAO code.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and understanding

The local.config.php doesn't need to be changed too much, but rather a few other files.

Have you followed the tutorial here? https://www.virtualairlines.eu/index.php/Blog

12 hours ago, ATACEO said:

web541,

Yes I have followed this to a "T"  Have checked it and double checked it.  

Can you please PM me with the name of your VA so I can check in the logs if you are actually reaching the server, and we can take it from there

• 2 years later...