Revision 917: fixed #244, kacars integration, dashboard layout fixes

Nabeel

• Administrators

I got mine working -

Copied all files in classes/ezdb to classes/ (and replaced)

then edited codon.config.php to accomotate for the move.

That's not the solution. There are db fixes in the next update. You have to trace the error and see exactly where it's coming from

• Moderators

Nabeel, maybe i have missed a setting somewhere but i have changed the following for the bids,

# Whether to close any bids after a certain amount of time

Config::Set('CLOSE_BIDS_AFTER_EXPIRE', true);

Config::Set('BID_EXPIRE_TIME', '12'); # How many hours to hold bids for

The bids are not closing for some reason, any ideas?

• Administrators

Nabeel, maybe i have missed a setting somewhere but i have changed the following for the bids,

# Whether to close any bids after a certain amount of time

Config::Set('CLOSE_BIDS_AFTER_EXPIRE', true);

Config::Set('BID_EXPIRE_TIME', '12'); # How many hours to hold bids for

The bids are not closing for some reason, any ideas?

How are you filing the PIREP?

• Administrators

I have noticed in the last couple revs that users online seems kind of flaky..some times will work some times not....in all browsers.

It caches the number for about 3 minute so it doesn't have to do a lookup everytime. That might be it

• Administrators

Hi Nabeel, the filed ones come off the system when the bid is pulled down with kACARS, Would that function remove all bids regardless after the defined time?

I'm not sure what you mean, which function?

I can't seem to export my schedules anymore. When I click on "Click to export" I get the following "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." This is in FF and IE8.

admin/action.php/import/processexport <--Is where it is trying to go.

My schedules and my aircraft are missing from my site. I've checked the database and they are there but they don't show up at all.

http://dev.flypatrio.../schedules/view

• Administrators

I can't seem to export my schedules anymore. When I click on "Click to export" I get the following "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." This is in FF and IE8.

admin/action.php/import/processexport <--Is where it is trying to go.

My schedules and my aircraft are missing from my site. I've checked the database and they are there but they don't show up at all.

http://dev.flypatrio.../schedules/view

I see the aircraft in the dropdown. The schedules are missing, hmm. Are they setup to show on Saturdays?

I see the aircraft in the dropdown. The schedules are missing, hmm. Are they setup to show on Saturdays?

Your right, you can see them there but when you try to add a schedule they are not in that drop down. It's blank.

The schedules are open 7 days a week. All I did was copy my live site database and imported it to my dev database so nothing should have changed.

Your right, you can see them there but when you try to add a schedule they are not in that drop down. It's blank.

The schedules are open 7 days a week. All I did was copy my live site database and imported it to my dev database so nothing should have changed.

UPDATE:

I deleted everything and then uploaded a fresh copy of 917 back. Schedules and aircraft were still not showing on the admin side.

UPDATE 2:

I went back to v898 and everything is fine. All schedules and aircraft show up.

I'm not sure what to do in this case. Ideas?

• Administrators

UPDATE:

I deleted everything and then uploaded a fresh copy of 917 back. Schedules and aircraft were still not showing on the admin side.

UPDATE 2:

I went back to v898 and everything is fine. All schedules and aircraft show up.

I'm not sure what to do in this case. Ideas?

898 was a beta?

Can you enable DEBUG_LOG and see if anything shows up in there? Do you think you can send me a dump of your database (email it, nabeel at nsslive dot net), with the admin user. I'll load it locally and see what I can dig up

898 was a beta?

Can you enable DEBUG_LOG and see if anything shows up in there? Do you think you can send me a dump of your database (email it, nabeel at nsslive dot net), with the admin user. I'll load it locally and see what I can dig up

Yes, 898 was a beta. I just never got around to updating further.

DEBUG_LOG didn't show anything but I did e-mail you my database. Thanks for looking into this.

Keith