[SOLVED] Map, Pilots, Schedules, aircraft Missing v5.5.2

Longhaul444

Ok I'm no new comer here, been using phpvms for years now. And for the life of me I can't get past these issues. I had this working beautifully for years, then I had to do a clean reinstall after a db failure (nothing worked). I have reinstalled v5.5.2 several times in the past 2 days and each time it is the same issues. The ACARS map isn't showing up, the pilots list isn't showing up, and schedules nor aircraft show up. Yet they are in the db. This is on a new install v5.5.2 where one aircraft and schedule is added to the system after it comes up. I am not on a shared hosting system. I would be grateful if anyone could explain what is going on, as right now I am completely at a loss. Any info you guys need from me just let me know.

Edited by Longhaul444

• Longhaul444 changed the title to [SOLVED] Map, Pilots, Schedules, aircraft Missing v5.5.2

Well it was solved, but it's back again, so no idea what is going on. Drop down menus are there as well, only thing is I don't have drop down menus in the core_navigation file yet. Thinking the server at my host isn't letting go of something

***UPDATE***

I had to follow the SSL documentation in the forums, as the https wasn't throughout the site. Problem solved!

Edited by Longhaul444