[SKIN][Free] iCrew LITE skin 2018 designed for phpVMS

LeonardIGO4036

• 1 month later...

Hello ! I've juste installed IcrewLite on my phpvms but i've some problem with him :

http://prntscr.com/mv4ec2 (profile page bug)

and i don't have a photo but on the index.php page i've no avatar and i've just the main page like the crystal theme of phpvms, i dont have the little box orange blue etc... on the first page ...

Can you help me please ?

https://flywing.fr/phpvms

;)

• Moderators
18 hours ago, TheGmader said:

Hello ! I've juste installed IcrewLite on my phpvms but i've some problem with him :

http://prntscr.com/mv4ec2 (profile page bug)

and i don't have a photo but on the index.php page i've no avatar and i've just the main page like the crystal theme of phpvms, i dont have the little box orange blue etc... on the first page ...

Can you help me please ?

https://flywing.fr/phpvms

;)

It might be worth actually reading this topic thread? This has already been answered:

7 hours ago, TheGmader said:

Nope nowhere ! And i've followed the documentation !

Hey buddy, 

The problem is because, your php code is calling a function that does not exist, that is why it is quitting, or as we call it in the programming jargon "die"ing. 

Here's something which you might have missed from the documentation 

How things work VERY IMPORTANT

[UPDATE] : I have found through the phpVMS Forum post that most of the issues are because the admins forgot to do this part. I repeat, donot skip this part, it's quite important.

Well, mostly I've made sure everything is dynamic, which means you don't have to change / monitor anything, but there are few stuff which you need to tweak in order to make sure everything works perfectly. 
To begin with, the Staff Page needs a little configuration to do. It's simple, you just need to understand this over here! The skin is even already exported with the code, so no need to Copy paste too.

To the guys who are from 'Non Computer Science background', and the guys who donot understand what is an array, An array is a special variable, which can hold more than one value at a time. So we are storing all the staff positions and the name of the respective staff inside "$staff_array". This is called as an Associative Array 
You will need to edit these lines which are located at lib > skins > iCrewLITE > staff.php > on line 13 

Layout : First Part = 'Name of the staff position', Second Part = 'Name of the person' 

$staff_array = array( "COO"=>"Gabriel Iglesias", "Flight Operations"=>"D.J Trump" );

Next, open core > common > StatsData.class.php and after line '556' add the following 

public static function TodayHours() { return self::getTotalForCol(array('table' => 'pireps','column' => '*', 'where' => array('DATE(`submitdate`) = CURDATE()'),'func' => 'SUM')); }

This might actually fix it but if it doesn't, text me up with a demo account, and a temporary FTP account on DM. I'll happily fix it for you. 

Best regards

3 hours ago, LeonardIGO4036 said:

Hey buddy, 

The problem is because, your php code is calling a function that does not exist, that is why it is quitting, or as we call it in the programming jargon "die"ing. 

Here's something which you might have missed from the documentation 

This might actually fix it but if it doesn't, text me up with a demo account, and a temporary FTP account on DM. I'll happily fix it for you. 

Best regards

Ok thanks you ! I will watch it today and if it doesn't work i text you PM

Thanks ;)

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone

I have an issue where the counters at the top of the profile page simply are not working (e..g todays hours is showing 0, total hours is 2) Im wondering how to fix this and also if it is possible to change these to display pilot hours 

Edited by ozzysav

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi everyone

Not sure if i am missing something, or just doing something wrong but when i click on Dashboard I am presented with this http://prntscr.com/p17716 

Also, when I create subdomain and basically copy everything from the original domain, the page comes out looking blue-ish and welcome mesage repeats several times. 

Thank you for your help. 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, omglookeyhere said:

Hi everyone

Not sure if i am missing something, or just doing something wrong but when i click on Dashboard I am presented with this http://prntscr.com/p17716 

Also, when I create subdomain and basically copy everything from the original domain, the page comes out looking blue-ish and welcome mesage repeats several times. 

Thank you for your help. 

Dude... This has literally been answered in this thread, in this very page. Just scroll up a few posts... Please read through this thread before - lots of answers are here already.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/26/2018 at 10:00 PM, bbuske said:

Hello, 

I am getting an issue as well. I have installed phpvms and the skin, but now I am getting this error: 

Notice: The template file "/home/buskeitc/virtualairline/pilots//lib/skins/iCrewLITE/header.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/buskeitc/virtualairline/pilots/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

and on the bottom 

Notice: The template file "/home/buskeitc/virtualairline/pilots//lib/skins/iCrewLITE/footer.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/buskeitc/virtualairline/pilots/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

Also there is no CSS or any format. Check here: http://virtualairline.buske-it.com.ve/pilots/

Any ideas? 

Was any solution ever found for this?

Summary of issues with this Skin as of December 2019:

1) Seems to have serious compatibility issues with newer versions of PHPVMS 5.5.x

Intended to work with the PHPVMS version available in the creators github, however that version is seriously out of date.

Serious work needs to be done to establish changes needed to make it compatible with new versions.

solution: unknown, for now use older version of PHPVMS.

2) due to old version of PHPVMS being used, Captcha no longer works.

Solution: follow the guide posted in this site to update captcha.

3) Due to old version of PHPVMS google maps is used instead of leaflet. This is integrated in more places than just ACARS.

Solution: There is a guide here to update google maps to leaflet. Unfortunately following that guide to the letter broke several parts of this skin as the implementation here is a bit different. More research is needed to fix the google maps implementation of this skin.

4) there are several hardcoded links to images in a website that no longer exist (iflyva.in) this causes several images to not display.

Solution: use a mass search tool to locate all references to this links and replace them with internal references to locally hosted files.

more issues remain with this skin. I wish the author was still around to make one more update.

if there’s some interest I may put together a guide to fixing these 4 issues as I’m working through them myself.

• 1 month later...

I logged out of my CC and now the website is all blue. I tried following the documentation for the fix but it doesn't seem to fix anything. Now, I keep trying different devices and anytime I go to the CC it is blue and glitchy. 

So the issue it looks like is I have to do /index.php/login every time i want to login. Is there a way to fix this?

Edited by Doonies

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Doonies said:

I logged out of my CC and now the website is all blue. I tried following the documentation for the fix but it doesn't seem to fix anything. Now, I keep trying different devices and anytime I go to the CC it is blue and glitchy. 

So the issue it looks like is I have to do /index.php/login every time i want to login. Is there a way to fix this?

What is "CC"?

1 hour ago, ProAvia said:

What is "CC"?

CC - crew center.

But I managed to fix the issue anyway.

I do have a new issue, though, where the google maps on the dashboard says it's only for developmental purposes. I looked everywhere and couldn't find anywhere to change this. Was anyone able to fix this?

Also, for some reason dashboard on the navigation bar is spelled as dasboard. Is there some code I can fix?

Edited by Doonies

Thanks for the dasboard tip, it worked.

18 hours ago, ProAvia said:

For the maps, you need to get a Google Maps API key.

I already added the API key to local.config.php in the core folder, but it didn't do anything. Is that all I had to do in terms of the crewcenter part? If it is, I'll have to check out my actual key, maybe something is wrong with it.

12 minutes ago, Doonies said:

Thanks for the dasboard tip, it worked.

I already added the API key to local.config.php in the core folder, but it didn't do anything. Is that all I had to do in terms of the crewcenter part? If it is, I'll have to check out my actual key, maybe something is wrong with it.

You also entered the key in the core_htmlhead.php file located in core / templates.
https://forum.phpvms.net/topic/23604-google-maps-api-key/
For the spelling mistake, you need to open the app_top.php and profile_main.php files

20 minutes ago, gio1961 said:

You also entered the key in the core_htmlhead.php file located in core / templates.

Welp. I think this broke my whole crew center. I followed what the people in the other thread reccommended and now my site won't even load. Even weirder, I reverted all the changes I did to that file and it still won't load. Did I break my site?

I see several people say they were not able to log in to the admin side after installing this skin. I too am having the same issue. When i type my admin website - test.americanva.org/admin/index - it tells me that I must login first. When i click return to home page, i get a blue page and no login information. How do I get back to the admin center?

3 minutes ago, djtiger76 said:

I see several people say they were not able to log in to the admin side after installing this skin. I too am having the same issue. When i type my admin website - test.americanva.org/admin/index - it tells me that I must login first. When i click return to home page, i get a blue page and no login information. How do I get back to the admin center?

What I had to do was clear my browser history (probably just cookies works too) and then it started working again.

Honestly, however, I really don't recommendation this skin. It keeps breaking (which might be my fault) but the creator is gone and I don't think it'll get any better. Sadly there don't seem to be many other options. 

Just now, Doonies said:

What I had to do was clear my browser history (probably just cookies works too) and then it started working again.

Honestly, however, I really don't recommendation this skin. It keeps breaking (which might be my fault) but the creator is gone and I don't think it'll get any better. Sadly there don't seem to be many other options. 

Cleared everything in the settings. Still blue screen with no login option. Can i delete the skin and it goes back to the Crystal or will I have to install the whole thing (phpvms) again?