[SKIN][Free] iCrew LITE skin 2018 designed for phpVMS

LeonardIGO4036

3 hours ago, djtiger76 said:

Cleared everything in the settings. Still blue screen with no login option. Can i delete the skin and it goes back to the Crystal or will I have to install the whole thing (phpvms) again?

Surely you are logged in, so try typing in the address bar: eg: www.test.com/admin/
you should enter the admin panel and in the skin settings assign Crystal

Edited by gio1961

• 2 weeks later...

Hello - I’m having issues with iCrew LITE. Overall, it’s a good skin but still with plenty of bugs.

-How can I make the Gallery pages work? Currently, I get an error saying that the screenshots module doesn’t exist.

-The set profile picture option in settings doesn’t work. You are able to select an image, but it has no effect.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2020 at 2:44 AM, MrSandyWilly said:

Hello - I’m having issues with iCrew LITE. Overall, it’s a good skin but still with plenty of bugs.

-How can I make the Gallery pages work? Currently, I get an error saying that the screenshots module doesn’t exist.

-The set profile picture option in settings doesn’t work. You are able to select an image, but it has no effect.

Thanks!

- For the Gallery pages, you must install the screenshots module. You can find it here listed as ScreenShotCenter. 

- For the profile picture, the skin calls for a picture directly from LeonardIGO4036's website. The link is no longer valid, therefore no picture is shown. I am still trying to figure out how to get it to work. I am able to show a profile picture if I upload it using FTP, but pictures are not uploading to lib/avatars like they are supposed to. I have 755 set and tried 777. I believe it's something to do with the code in app_sidebar.php but someone smarter than me can probably help us out. 

A few people were struggling to get to the admin side of the skin, I modified app_sidebar.php to include the following: 

<!-- Admin Access -->
							<?php
							if(Auth::LoggedIn())
								{
							if(PilotGroups::group_has_perm(Auth::$usergroups, ACCESS_ADMIN))
								{ ?>
							<li><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/admin"><i class="material-icons">brightness_auto</i>Admin Center</a></li>
                            <li role="seperator" class="divider"></li>
							<?php
								}
								} ?>

The divider at the bottom is just to keep the lines included already between links.

Since iCrewLITE is designed to go into a subdomain, and I didn't want to have to change all my invitation links to my website to icrew.myvirtualairline.com, I decided to create a simple "Splash" page that is uploaded into public_html and has the necessary options to link to the icrew subdomain. 

Install instructions:

1. iCrewLITE must be installed on a subdomain

2. Create a new php file titled index.php

3. Paste the below code into index.php

4. Edit links to your own subdomain ex: http://www.icrew.myvirtualairline.com/index.php/login

5. Upload to your public_html

<!doctype html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <!-- Required meta tags -->
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, shrink-to-fit=no">

<!-- Bootstrap CSS -->
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/4.0.0/css/bootstrap.min.css" integrity="sha384-Gn5384xqQ1aoWXA+058RXPxPg6fy4IWvTNh0E263XmFcJlSAwiGgFAW/dAiS6JXm" crossorigin="anonymous">

<title>Demo Airways</title>
  </head>

<nav class="navbar navbar-expand-lg navbar-light bg-light">
  <a class="navbar-brand" href="#">Demo Airways</a>
  <button class="navbar-toggler" type="button" data-toggle="collapse" data-target="#navbarSupportedContent" aria-controls="navbarSupportedContent" aria-expanded="false" aria-label="Toggle navigation">
    <span class="navbar-toggler-icon"></span>
  </button>

<div class="collapse navbar-collapse" id="navbarSupportedContent">
    <ul class="navbar-nav mr-auto">
	<li class="nav-item">
        <a class="nav-link" href="#">About Us</a>
      </li>
	  <li class="nav-item">
        <a class="nav-link" href="#">Gallery</a>
      </li>
      <li class="nav-item dropdown">
        <a class="nav-link dropdown-toggle" href="#" id="navbarDropdown" role="button" data-toggle="dropdown" aria-haspopup="true" aria-expanded="false">
          Corporate
        </a>
        <div class="dropdown-menu" aria-labelledby="navbarDropdown">
          <a class="dropdown-item" href="#">Staff</a>
          <a class="dropdown-item" href="#">Stats</a>
          <div class="dropdown-divider"></div>
          <a class="dropdown-item" href="#">Pilot Standards</a>
        </div>
      </li>
	  </ul>
	  <ul class="navbar-nav">
	  <li class="nav-item">
        <a class="nav-link" href="#">Login/Register</a>
      </li>
    </ul>
  </div>
</nav>
<body> 
	<div class="jumbotron jumbotron-fluid">
		<div class="container">
			<h1 class="display-4 text-center">NOTAMS</h1>
			<p class="lead">- This is an example "Splash" Page</p>
			<p class="lead">- Designed for use with phpvms iCrewLITE</p>
			<p class="lead">- Modify and edit this page to your desires.</p>
		</div>
	</div>

</body>

<!-- Optional JavaScript -->
    <!-- jQuery first, then Popper.js, then Bootstrap JS -->
    <script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.2.1.slim.min.js" integrity="sha384-KJ3o2DKtIkvYIK3UENzmM7KCkRr/rE9/Qpg6aAZGJwFDMVNA/GpGFF93hXpG5KkN" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
    <script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/popper.js/1.12.9/umd/popper.min.js" integrity="sha384-ApNbgh9B+Y1QKtv3Rn7W3mgPxhU9K/ScQsAP7hUibX39j7fakFPskvXusvfa0b4Q" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
    <script src="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/4.0.0/js/bootstrap.min.js" integrity="sha384-JZR6Spejh4U02d8jOt6vLEHfe/JQGiRRSQQxSfFWpi1MquVdAyjUar5+76PVCmYl" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
  </body>
</html>

Live demo of splash page: http://www.interskyairways.com/

Enjoy! 

Edited by Killerp51