LeonardIGO4036

[SKIN][Free] iCrew LITE skin 2018 designed for phpVMS

Good afternoon, friends, I would like to congratulate the developers who are currently facilitating the creation of new projects.
My question is about how we can change the header on our page, how to change the color of the theme for an image?
aaa.png

Hey buddy, thank you for your appreciation. 

Styling the skin is really simple. I've included this in the documentation, but just in case you missed it. 

"To change your theme, just simply go to lib > skins > iCrewLITE > layout.php and on line '79' theme-indigo change the "indigo" to your desired theme.

For your login background screen, for this release, you have to change it in each of the login_xyz.php and registration_xyz.php in the style tag."

Hope this helps! 

13 minutes ago, LeonardIGO4036 said:

Hey buddy, thank you for your appreciation. 

Styling the skin is really simple. I've included this in the documentation, but just in case you missed it. 

"To change your theme, just simply go to lib > skins > iCrewLITE > layout.php and on line '79' theme-indigo change the "indigo" to your desired theme.

For your login background screen, for this release, you have to change it in each of the login_xyz.php and registration_xyz.php in the style tag."

Hope this helps! 

thanks for the reply, this information I had already read, I would like to know how can I change color to image, instead of being the color of the theme being an image

Alright. That is actually pretty defined in the skin's css files. It's a very long process to add a new color all together, but I'll tell you a quick work around.

lib>skins>iCrewLITE>css>themes. Go there and select a color which you think will be the least preferable and open that theme-xyz.css 

You're going to find some css code with lots of "#" values. Those are called hex codes. So to change a color, you need to just replace the hex colors. 

To get a hex colors, go to Google and search for hex color picker. 

The best way is to Google the color given in the theme first, and then replace it (just so you know which color you're changing)

I understand that this is a bit long to follow up, but this would be the best that I could do for now. Hope this helps 

Regards

On 6/30/2018 at 12:56 AM, loganq said:

Hi guys,

I"m slightly confused. I followed the installation instructions. The first section says:

Which is what I did. Then I followed the instructions as per the documentation.php file.

1. Created the sub domain
  2. Removed my original installation from the root public_html folder
  3. Uploaded a clean set of files for phpVMS V5.5.x into the sub domain
  4. Ran the update.php script and completed the necessary fields
  5. Moved/copied the iCrewLITE folder into public_html/(subdomain_folder_name)/lib/skins
  6. Made the config and table change

While logged in everything looks great, right until you log out. Then you get this:

d554bbcdfc56911071d2790ec4394cdd.png

So that leaves me with THEE question....what did I do wrong?

Hi I would like to say thank you for all your hard work im loving this, i am also having this issue, i have read the documents to the letter and managed to get the logout page header pointed to the login page with "header('Location: '.url('/login'));" but for example

if someone is not a member and just visits the website to look around they see http://prntscr.com/l8jvoe  there are no menus or login or anywhere to click, also once logged in how do i get to the admin part of it ?  ie if i have admin powers and nobody else ?

thanks again for all your hard work..

Wazza

Hello, 

I am getting an issue as well. I have installed phpvms and the skin, but now I am getting this error: 

Notice: The template file "/home/buskeitc/virtualairline/pilots//lib/skins/iCrewLITE/header.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/buskeitc/virtualairline/pilots/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

and on the bottom 

Notice: The template file "/home/buskeitc/virtualairline/pilots//lib/skins/iCrewLITE/footer.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/buskeitc/virtualairline/pilots/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

Also there is no CSS or any format. Check here: http://virtualairline.buske-it.com.ve/pilots/

Any ideas? 

On 10/21/2018 at 12:12 PM, Booagce said:

Hi I would like to say thank you for all your hard work im loving this, i am also having this issue, i have read the documents to the letter and managed to get the logout page header pointed to the login page with "header('Location: '.url('/login'));" but for example

if someone is not a member and just visits the website to look around they see http://prntscr.com/l8jvoe  there are no menus or login or anywhere to click, also once logged in how do i get to the admin part of it ?  ie if i have admin powers and nobody else ?

Wazza

yes this is my problem too , help @LeonardIGO4036  us pleaseeee :((

On 10/21/2018 at 2:12 PM, Booagce said:

Wazza

Hey Wazza, 
               It's nice to hear you're enjoying the skin. This skin, is made for VA's which use the 'dashboard portal', meaning only members with a valid login ID and password can access the contents of the VA. This is pretty much why i insisted the devs to install it on a subdomain like icrew.yoursite.com. 

Now that i see this is an issue, I am in the idea of developing a Front end theme too. Let's see where it takes us. If you have any freeware theme in mind which would be great for your VA, or if you have any suggestions to add, please go ahead. 

Regards

On 10/26/2018 at 6:30 PM, bbuske said:

Hello, 

I am getting an issue as well. I have installed phpvms and the skin, but now I am getting this error: 

Notice: The template file "/home/buskeitc/virtualairline/pilots//lib/skins/iCrewLITE/header.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/buskeitc/virtualairline/pilots/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

and on the bottom 

Notice: The template file "/home/buskeitc/virtualairline/pilots//lib/skins/iCrewLITE/footer.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/buskeitc/virtualairline/pilots/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

Also there is no CSS or any format. Check here: http://virtualairline.buske-it.com.ve/pilots/

Any ideas? 

Hey, can you try checking if the skin is active? Go to Admin Center > General Settings > Skins and check if it's using icrew. 

Regards

Hi,

thanks for the reply.

It is active. I had disabled it, since it did not work, in order to do some work on the site.

I have enabled it again. The error still exists. Feel free to have a look.

Cheers