LeonardIGO4036

[SKIN][Free] iCrew LITE skin 2018 designed for phpVMS

7 hours ago, vbegin72 said:

Make sure that you have your google map api setup

got it, its now working, Thanks 

7 hours ago, vbegin72 said:

Make sure that you have your google map api setup

Hello ! I've juste installed IcrewLite on my phpvms but i've some problem with him :

http://prntscr.com/mv4ec2 (profile page bug)

and i don't have a photo but on the index.php page i've no avatar and i've just the main page like the crystal theme of phpvms, i dont have the little box orange blue etc... on the first page ...

Can you help me please ?

https://flywing.fr/phpvms

;)

18 hours ago, TheGmader said:

Hello ! I've juste installed IcrewLite on my phpvms but i've some problem with him :

http://prntscr.com/mv4ec2 (profile page bug)

and i don't have a photo but on the index.php page i've no avatar and i've just the main page like the crystal theme of phpvms, i dont have the little box orange blue etc... on the first page ...

Can you help me please ?

https://flywing.fr/phpvms

;)

It might be worth actually reading this topic thread? This has already been answered:

4 hours ago, shakamonkey88 said:

It might be worth actually reading this topic thread? This has already been answered:

Yes but i don't have the StartDataClass.php and i don't where I can find it ?! ;)

5 hours ago, TheGmader said:

Yes but i don't have the StartDataClass.php and i don't where I can find it ?! ;)

It tells you in the documentation. You need to follow the instructions.

43 minutes ago, shakamonkey88 said:

It tells you in the documentation. You need to follow the instructions.

Nope nowhere ! And i've followed the documentation !

7 hours ago, TheGmader said:

Nope nowhere ! And i've followed the documentation !

Hey buddy, 

The problem is because, your php code is calling a function that does not exist, that is why it is quitting, or as we call it in the programming jargon "die"ing. 

Here's something which you might have missed from the documentation 

How things work VERY IMPORTANT

[UPDATE] : I have found through the phpVMS Forum post that most of the issues are because the admins forgot to do this part. I repeat, donot skip this part, it's quite important.

Well, mostly I've made sure everything is dynamic, which means you don't have to change / monitor anything, but there are few stuff which you need to tweak in order to make sure everything works perfectly. 
To begin with, the Staff Page needs a little configuration to do. It's simple, you just need to understand this over here! The skin is even already exported with the code, so no need to Copy paste too.

To the guys who are from 'Non Computer Science background', and the guys who donot understand what is an array, An array is a special variable, which can hold more than one value at a time. So we are storing all the staff positions and the name of the respective staff inside "$staff_array". This is called as an Associative Array 
You will need to edit these lines which are located at lib > skins > iCrewLITE > staff.php > on line 13 

Layout : First Part = 'Name of the staff position', Second Part = 'Name of the person' 

$staff_array = array( "COO"=>"Gabriel Iglesias", "Flight Operations"=>"D.J Trump" );

Next, open core > common > StatsData.class.php and after line '556' add the following 

public static function TodayHours() { return self::getTotalForCol(array('table' => 'pireps','column' => '*', 'where' => array('DATE(`submitdate`) = CURDATE()'),'func' => 'SUM')); }

This might actually fix it but if it doesn't, text me up with a demo account, and a temporary FTP account on DM. I'll happily fix it for you. 

Best regards

3 hours ago, LeonardIGO4036 said:

Hey buddy, 

The problem is because, your php code is calling a function that does not exist, that is why it is quitting, or as we call it in the programming jargon "die"ing. 

Here's something which you might have missed from the documentation 

This might actually fix it but if it doesn't, text me up with a demo account, and a temporary FTP account on DM. I'll happily fix it for you. 

Best regards

Ok thanks you ! I will watch it today and if it doesn't work i text you PM

Thanks ;)

Glad I was able to fix it for you! if anymore issues, contact me on DM, will be happy to help :)

For other pilots who have already included jQuery in your core_htmlhead.php, consider removing that, it's pretty old, iCrew LITE comes with the latest jQuery version.

Regards, 

Leonard

Hi Everyone

I have an issue where the counters at the top of the profile page simply are not working (e..g todays hours is showing 0, total hours is 2) Im wondering how to fix this and also if it is possible to change these to display pilot hours 

Edited by ozzysav

hello

I don't understand where is the problem in this skin,  the checkbox doesn't show up and I really need it for the exam module and for a charter module.

Could someone help me with this problem?

box.png