Setup looping HEED HELP FAST

Nojus1113

On 2/4/2018 at 8:35 PM, Nabeel said:

Hey, can you zip and send me your storage/logs folder/files in there? The install pages all worked?

Did a config.php and a env.php file get created in the phpvms root folder? And who is your host?

Hi, sorry for inactivity, yes, the install pages worked, env and config did get created. There is only one log file.

laravel-2018-02-04.zip

• Administrators
On 2/10/2018 at 8:08 AM, Nojus1113 said:

Hi, sorry for inactivity, yes, the install pages worked, env and config did get created. There is only one log file.

laravel-2018-02-04.zip

Who's your host? There is an error:

[2018-02-04 11:25:47] dev.ERROR: putenv() has been disabled for security reasons {"exception":"[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): putenv() has been disabled for security reasons at /home/vol9_5/epizy.com/epiz_21535679/nair.cf/htdocs/phpvms/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:924)

• Administrators
19 hours ago, latitude24 said:

I just started trying this tonight. Keeps saying no such directory after I upload it  

This means that the rewrite rules aren't working. Does your host use Apache? Make sure that the htaccess rules are active, sometimes you need to enable it in an admin panel or something.