404 error when installing

rlegend

Hello,

I've been trying to install the version of phpVMS on the github for a while now. I've finally got the first page to show up (where it says phpVMS not installed). When I click "Head on to the installer", I get a 404 Not Found Error. 

I have php 7.1 with all the requirements, mySQL, nginx/1.10.3, and I'm running on Debian Jessie.

Any ideas? Been stuck with this for a while.

EDIT: Just checked the nginx error.log. It says something about not being able to find "/var/www/phpvms/public/install/index.php". I checked the github to see if it was a problem cloning the files, but it doesn't have a folder named install in the public directory either. 

2018/02/10 13:46:19 [error] 24648#24648: *2 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Unable to open primary script: /var/www/phpvms/public/install/index.php (No such file or directory)" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.55, server: , request: "GET /install/index.php?q=user HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.1-fpm.sock:", host: "192.168.1.45"

Edited by rlegend

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrators
18 minutes ago, thunfischbaum said:

Same Error here, did you figured it out?

PHP 7.3

Apache 2

MySQL 10.1.37-MariaDB-0+deb9u1

Debian 9

Sadly no Logs in the storage/logs folder...

I don't think any version will presently work with PHP 7.3. Which exact version are you trying to install - Nabeel's version 5 or Simpilot's version 5.5.2?

Can you revert to a previous version of PHP? Maybe 7.0 for Nabeel's v5 and 5.6 for Simpilot's v5.5.2.

How about MySQL? I do know the Simpilot version will not install with MySQL 5.7 presently, so I used MySQL 5.6

Tried it with PHP 7.1, nginx (as its recommended on the installation guide) and MySQL 5.6. No success. 

And I am trying to install this version and with this instructions. This is the right forum for it, right?

By the way, I observed that the composer runs through perfectly, the vendor directory appears...

Still no Logs in storage, also no errors in var/logs/nginx/error.log

Edited by thunfischbaum
Checked Logs

• Administrators

That's version 7. The forum you posted in is for the 'classic' versions.... 2.x, 5 and 5.5.2 only. This is the PHPVMS CLASSIC forums. Look down in the next section for the PHPVMS 7 forums.

Version 7 is in early beta and shouldn't be used for a production site.

Edited by ProAvia