Compatible Admin Templates?

BraedenD

The phpVMS Admin Center (although it can be skinned), was not made to be. It is using very old (and deprecated) jQuery and AJAX functions which are not compatible with most new templates out there. I have had somewhat success making one in the past, but it takes a huge effort getting around all the bugs and mishaps on every page which is why there aren't any available. Also note that unless you update all the js functions and their interactions, the most current version phpVMS needs is jQuery 1.8.3 (from memory) before things start breaking.

The easiest thing is to use the default admin skin until phpVMS 7 is fully ready, then that will be much easier to customize.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BraedenD said:

I am sorry I did not mean the Admin Center. i meant the main phpvms center but I would like to use a Admin Template from elmer for it, much like pilot center 

Ah ok that's much easier then. Have you skinned before? Try this link 

The template you're using might be slightly different in the way things are displayed and linked, but as long as the phpVMS variables are in there, it should work as normal. If you have tried to skin it, what problems have you had?

2 hours ago, web541 said:

Ah ok that's much easier then. Have you skinned before? Try this link 

The template you're using might be slightly different in the way things are displayed and linked, but as long as the phpVMS variables are in there, it should work as normal. If you have tried to skin it, what problems have you had?

Yes I have used that this is what has occurred:

Looks like http://dev.redwildvirtual.com/phpvms/index.php/login

It is supposed to look like http://dev.redwildvirtual.com/full-width-dark/login.html

I don't know why it isn't working. The theme is Elmer from themeforest.