phpVMS 7 not working

LHVirtualGroup

3 hours ago, LHVirtual said:

Hello developers, 

first of all thank you for your hard work and releasing the phpVMS 7.

Unfortunately, after a successful install the page show like this to me. What did I do wrong?

52803d-1519562224.png

works fine here on my vps unfortunly i went back to phpvms 5.5.x due to no acar  so i cannot prove anything however i did see that if you don't ahve php7.1 witch is rugered by phpvms 7.2 it won't load properly but should work

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, spkier said:

works fine here on my vps unfortunly i went back to phpvms 5.5.x due to no acar  so i cannot prove anything however i did see that if you don't ahve php7.1 witch is rugered by phpvms 7.2 it won't load properly but should work

If you're on PHP 7.0 it will mostly work, but you might run into some issues.

14 hours ago, Nabeel said:

If you're on PHP 7.0 it will mostly work, but you might run into some issues.

I heard Phpvms 7 got an Open source acar working and i testes it it sems to work so im going to reinstall my vps Anyone who wants help on how to install on a vps let me know ill be using a ubuntu 16.04

15 hours ago, Nabeel said:

Hey, it's not released just yet :) It looks like the stylesheets aren't loading. Is there a URL I can look at? Did the installer look fine? Who's your webhost, is it shared hosting?

Thanks for your response. The installer did look the same, however, worked fine. I use a german payed hosting. I'll send you the link via private chat... Thanks in advance! 

Note: We're running at PHP 7.2

Edited by LHVirtual