Module Requests

magicflyer

Hey guys, been a long time since I coded in PHP so I thought why not go back to where I started as a refresher. So, I'm looking to put together a phpVMS Module. Personally, I'm looking for something simple yet needed. But some other dev may be interested in picking up your idea.

So, Post your module ideas for phpVMS.

I'd love for this to be an open discussion by the community to see what they can improve about phpVMS as a whole.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, magicflyer said:

Hey guys, been a long time since I coded in PHP so I thought why not go back to where I started as a refresher. So, I'm looking to put together a phpVMS Module. Personally, I'm looking for something simple yet needed. But some other dev may be interested in picking up your idea.

So, Post your module ideas for phpVMS.

I'd love for this to be an open discussion by the community to see what they can improve about phpVMS as a whole.

Are you looking to do this for the new/upcoming version?

9 minutes ago, Nabeel said:

Are you looking to do this for the new/upcoming version?

I'm trying to learn Laravel, but obviously the current Codon Framework on PHP7 version is more popular. So, most likely the latter but I'll give the former a shot later.

12 minutes ago, flyalaska said:

A detail stats page. For pilot and airline. 

Sounds Easy. What kind of data do you want to see?

Edited by magicflyer

On 3/7/2018 at 4:22 PM, magicflyer said:

I'm trying to learn Laravel, but obviously the current Codon Framework on PHP7 version is more popular. So, most likely the latter but I'll give the former a shot later.

Sounds Easy. What kind of data do you want to see?

I let you know when I get back home, I am out of town for a week.