Tato123

Addon Modules

Hi !

I have just create a module called Donazioni with the shell command.

Now i have the structure and in the admin pannel i see under Addons the name Donazioni.

When i click into Donazioni, the web site return:

Page Not Found

Well, this is embarrassing, the page you requested does not exist. Click here to go back to the home page.

How is possible have a white page in admin pannel?

Thanks

Donazioni.zip

Hey, there was an error that I had to fix a few days ago... can you download the latest dev version, and re-create it with the command? Sorry

Hi Nabeel, thank's for your answer, i can't install.. i try but the process not go on and if i copy the file under the last installation, i can't navigate. This after the last update

Edited by Tato123

Sorry, I don't really understand. Have you gotten the latest dev version? And done a clean install?

yes, i have the last versions but when i try to install the installation proces don't start if i click the button, but i return in the root of my web site

9 hours ago, Tato123 said:

yes, i have the last versions but when i try to install the installation proces don't start if i click the button, but i return in the root of my web site

That sounds like there's a problem with your htaccess. Does your host have htaccess support enabled, or is there a setting for you to enable it?

i try on xampp, not online, and with the old version work, only with the last version i have problem

Edited by Tato123

20 hours ago, Tato123 said:

SOLVED i have change the redirect

What exactly did you change?