Star Systems Business Virtual Airline

My name is Michael Poole I am CEO of Star Systems, I ah e created a virtual Airline based off British Airline West Atlantic. 

My business idea is to be able to create as close to life like simulation for pilots from being able to use a fully updated CMS system that allows only 1 pilot to fly a certain flight once that flights has been flown the aircraft and pilot will have to do the return leg otherwise they would be stranded like in real life. 

The administration side of things is where it will be close to real as possible, so CEO or Operations will be able to purchase, lease or sell aircraft to gain money for there airline to be able to maintain full fiancial control over there airlines funding. Every airline will have a started small size fleet depending on airline be based off and then what would happen each airline would need to buy new or lease aircraft to gain more profit, I will also making sure that this also allows the aircraft to gain damage on hard landings or not using correct pilot systems within the skies such as Anti Ice. The administration team would then have to send the aircraft to maintenance for a set amount of days. 

With buy or leasing aircraft , we will be simulating the whole procedure allowing us to fly delivery flights from the manufacturer and also to be able to take the aircraft to Air Livery based at EGCC where there it will only be allowed into operation when the airline has managed to complete a full Livery for the aircraft. 

We will also be simulating full expenses such as Staff Wages , Ground Agents , Cargo storage , plus many more. 

This issue the simulation pilots who want a full flight simulation experience with the mass amount off business that would be done as well behind the screens lol. 

So for Example. 

vWest has manage to secure an agreement with IAG for the lease of 3 747 and 3 777ERF to operate Trans Atlantic and long haul to the Middle East. We also have bought out right a number of modern 737 600F variants to replace the used 400F variants and we plan to gain and expand operations to different parts of the world to gain a more stable foothold in the FTSE 100