Random Itineray Builder

Guest lorathon

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes you can add all types of variables into the search. You are free to modify as you wish.

Hi Jeff,

Can you help with that. I alreay tried a few things but you know I am not a great programma.

Thank you in advange,

Regards,

Cor

• 7 months later...

Please I need a Help.

My name is Ricardo I'm CEO of Friends Virtual Airways, and we have the PHPVMS Randon Flights working good in our Virtual Airways. But I get a problem. The pilots can schudele flights and before finish can make bids again. I need Disable Bids on Bid, inside the randon flights how can I do that.

Please If can send me a code and file then I have to change configuration.

Thanks, by now.

Regarding

Ricardo Maigre

• 6 months later...

When i went to the website's link all it showed was this, any answers?:

/* This will insert all of the "meat" of the page in there - the template which is generated, depending on which page you're on. To change these templates, check out the docs on the site. They're under the /core/templates folder, and to change them, copy them into the folder of your skin (the folder this file is in right now. */ echo $page_content; ?>

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi Just installed and changed the TPL to PHP for the newer version of VMS.

On user interface I get the following message but cant find what I need to change. Anyone help please.

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/iagvirtu/public_html/core/templates/randomsearch.php on line 12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
6 hours ago, ProAvia said:

Este módulo ya no se está desarrollando activamente. Depende de usted adaptarlo para su uso específico.

Thanks proavia!

Okay. The idea would be that when a pilot requests a "random flight" since the results also come with a price, the total amount of those flights will be subtracted from your money. That the flights they request in this way are paid.

Best Regards.

• Administrators

What you are proposing is going to take a total re-write of the module.

As it stands right now, the module allows a pilot to chose a number of random flights. It allows the pilot to bid those all at one time - or the pilot can write down those flight numbers and bid the flights individually. So even if you were able to assign a price for a group of random flights, the pilot could bid each flight individually and bypass the price involved for bidding a series of random flights all at once.

But it is possible to re-write the module to do as you suggest. Please keep us informed of your progress.

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, Dyl1103 said:

Just curious, is there an easy way to not use the pilots last location, but instead add a search option for a departure airport?

Not with this module. If you want to search for a departure airport, use the normal search. The point of a random itinerary is to depart from your last arrival point until you complete the itinerary.