Schedules Problem

in2tech

So I have had this code on my site for a long time. Uploaded and downloaded and adjusted schedules via the spreadsheet with no problem. After the last upload they do not show up in this area?

2018-03-24_0227

Only happened after the last upload. I had touched the code on this page before or after the upload! It's just now they stopped showing up! And what's even stranger is if I click on the Find Flights button they all show on on the next page. I never had to do this before.

If you click Find Flights:

2018-03-24_0230

This is what USED to show up when I just loaded the page on the Main schedule page?

Now to further complicate things if I go into the Admin area and manually click on Choose None on the Days and then All Days they show up one by one each one I do this too!

2018-03-24_0233

If I click Check None and clear it and then click Check All they show up one by one as I manually do this.Any ideas?

See after I Check None and than Check All manually they slowly one by one begin to show up again :)

2018-03-24_0240

Thanks!

Edited by jnascar