High Freight Virtual Air Cargo

Kyle

• Moderators

Where will you be based out of? GACV has a base at KLAX, and operates the 777, MD-11, 757,767 out of KLAX. There is a 747 route oute of KLAX but it is a return flight.

Cheers

Dan C

We will be basing out KLAX but another base at KMIA. :D

• Moderators

hehe nothing like a little bit of competition.

Cheers

Dan C

Agreed! LOL :D

Finally i got my domain changed now but i can't get .net/.com/.ca on site5 so i will use co.cc, but my aircraft painter is working on the aircrafts and i'm waiting for the 2.1 phpVMS.

• Moderators

Why wait? You can just install the current version and upgrade when 2.1 is released..

Yeah, i will put the Newest Rev in and see if my skin works. But i need to give my aircraft painter some time to work on the aircrafts.

• Moderators

If there's a lot of cargo going from KLAX-KSFO then there's going to need to be a big plane eh? ;)

YES! TOM! I have the 747-400's around the US.

I just finshed working on the timetable for the US. So I'm going to start putting the 777's over the seas.

• Moderators

Even still, the 744 is a very big aircraft, spending a lot on fuel. The fuel to freight is disproportionate, four engines means more fuel, the route would be better served with a 767 freighter, or 737 and the frequency doubled.

Cheers

Dan C

We are transporting big cargos and high loads at a 92%.

• Moderators

We are transporting big cargos and high loads at a 92%.

what he is meaning it is not realistic in reallive a shorter flight will never be flown with suth a big plane as it will sertenly will run in neative firures ad the end off tghe flight for a shorter flight will be opt for a 2 engine aircraft with a bigg load capacaty.

gr joeri

• Moderators

what he is meaning it is not realistic in reallive a shorter flight will never be flown with suth a big plane as it will sertenly will run in neative firures ad the end off tghe flight for a shorter flight will be opt for a 2 engine aircraft with a bigg load capacaty.

gr joeri

Close. I was meaning that but i wanted to make it work till i find a 737 Cargo.

• Moderators

you have the 737-300 QC or the Freiter

and there also is the 737-700c thats also allows changeing between cargo and pax

gr joeri

I'm not sure, I'm looking around at POSKY to see if there is cargo aircrafts up to 757's

• Moderators

I'm not sure, I'm looking around at POSKY to see if there is cargo aircrafts up to 757's

i was talking aboud reallive not virtual

in the virtual world i know there is the wilco pic 737-300 and the pmdg 737-700

also there is a nice freeware 738 airscheffel but its not cargo(now you can always alter the cfg file from that aircraft to be cargo but that is tricky dew to the load places and stuff)

gr joeri

• Moderators

i was talking aboud reallive not virtual

in the virtual world i know there is the wilco pic 737-300 and the pmdg 737-700

also there is a nice freeware 738 airscheffel but its not cargo(now you can always alter the cfg file from that aircraft to be cargo but that is tricky dew to the load places and stuff)

gr joeri

Yeah. IT's hard, i'm just good at cfg but not that advanced.

• 2 weeks later...