Small issue with my Site

CPC900

I have a small space gap on my site: http://www.canadianclassicairlines.com/CPC/ between the menu and the first news post and I can't figure out why that changed or how to correct it :(

I know it is probably really easy, but I am spinning my wheels on this.  Also, my menu now shows up behind some other items, like the flight map.  Could someone remind me again how to correct both those things.

Once you get away from doing this stuff and then you come back to it, it can be challenging for us older folk ;)  I have searched the forum, but am not getting the results I am looking for :(

Bruce

I see your using ddmenu, from dynamic drive. Please don't take this the wrong way, but there are far better menu systems out there then this one. I have replaced this menu with others directly using a 100% compatible menu system that is a far more better, easier to read, and the best part is simple. Its extremely universal to change for colors, font size, and many other features.Let me know if you need help still, Us old timers gotta stick together, lol. I am the Original owner of Heritage VA, from 2003, and yes I am a Web Master , many in here know me well for sure. I've help out many from the forums. Here is a link to a New Site I've just finished using an accordian with the style menu that I've mentioned above, it works well, and is flawless and its very very fast and modern looking. Give me a poke again, if you need help 

the link:::::

http://seairtransport.net/crewcenter

My new site link which will be fully operational on Memorial Weekend has a ton of features, and believe it or not, I am using a LOT of the older versions of modules with PHPVMS 5.5.xxx, and have managed to merge the newest Bootstrap 4 and HTML5 with all of it !!! Feel free to log in as a VIP Guest, poke with your email, and I will give you the login details along with the password. 

Jim L. Owner / CEO of Heritage VA & SeaTransPorT Virtual Airlines & Co.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Ok, thanks guys.  Youngbuck, I used the float:left and that fixed the dead space I had.  But now everything is left instead of center, which is what I prefer.  But, better regardless :)  Thanks.  Still would love to fix the map over the menu thing.  Maybe I should install a new menu, but I remember I had issues making it work years ago and kind of gave up :(

And Jim, your site looks amazing.  I would love to have something more like that, but that looks like too much work ;)

Bruce