Schedule days not showing

Matthieu

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have entered the schedule using days 0-6 however only day 0 is showing once I load this on the admin panel. could someone tell me what I've done wrong? 

Zipfile  Pic 1 shows you how I have loaded my CSV file,

ZipFile Pic 2 shows they aren't showing on the site.

Zipfile Pic 3 shows you the same on my admin panel. on the CSV file we have 631 flights, however only 94 are being uploaded to the site.

Today being Wednesday I'm only being shown Sunday flights but as a general thing we are only able to see Sunday flights (if i looked on Friday I would only see Sunday flights.

I'm sure its something simple I'm doing wrong

Pic 1.zip

Pic 2.zip

Pic 3.zip

Hi jnascar,

Thank you for your reply, I do see what you mean but I was hoping to make it a little more real world by changing A/C reg / type for different flights of the week? Is this possible?

Or if not could I not assign a A/C reg but suggest a fleet type?

I am new to this and learning.

Thanks for any support.

• Moderators
On 27/4/2018 at 4:19 AM, Matthieu said:

Hi jnascar,

Thank you for your reply, I do see what you mean but I was hoping to make it a little more real world by changing A/C reg / type for different flights of the week? Is this possible?

Or if not could I not assign a A/C reg but suggest a fleet type?

I am new to this and learning.

Thanks for any support.

Hi,

A solution for this is make a schedule for each fly do you want to add, you should select what days you want to appear this fly on week. If you want to display a different aircraft for the same flight in days that the flight on previous schedule isn’t fly, you should add a new flight into your schedule with the aircraft and configure the days.

about the flight types instead of registration, is not possible in Phpvms 5.5.x because you will need to develop a custom acars.

but don’t worry in v7 you will have subfleets for this ;)