recaptcha and adding airports error

ethanou77

Hello, I come to you for help! I know that the subjects have already been treated but in spite of all that I can not stop tearing my hair. here I just installed PHPVMs 5.5 I finally managed to customize my template on the other handI encounter a problem with the recaptcha that does not work despite the advice and tutorial online and on the forum and now I just see that the addition airports do not work anymore. I am ready to give a ticket to the one who will help me to solve these problems. It is quite urgent because we have changed the system and the VA no longer steals because phpvms is not yet functional.

Warning: require_once(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/core/lib/recaptcha/recaptchalib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/core/modules/Registration/Registration.php on line 34

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/core/lib/recaptcha/recaptchalib.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php70/usr/share/pear') in /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/core/modules/Registration/Registration.php on line 34

http://www.virtual-french-airways.com/

Edited by ethanou77