[SKIN] deepBlue

flyalaska

Thank you for the reply, but it's not working. I've got to have mist something. In the documentation under "Installation" I uploaded the lid folder to phpVMS root folder on my web server. The page is all white as if it cant find the ccs file and I get this line at the bottom of the page "Fatal error: Class 'TouchdownStatsData' not found in /home/vintagea/public_html/FSV_phpvms/lib/skins/deepBlue/frontpage_main.php on line 35"

I know it's something I've missed.

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I'm new to the whole thing so learning on the fly thousands things. I successfully installed deepBlue skin and was able to customize it some extend. However, I can't find where to change status Pilot Application : Open or Close. I ve searched though all files but unable to find where exactly this code is:

<!-- Begin Application Open -->

<div align="center">

<div class="alert alert-success">

Pilot Applications: <strong>OPEN</strong><br />

<a href="http://pacificair-virtual.com/index.php/Join"><strong>Join Today!</strong></a>

</div>

</div>

<!-- End Application Open -->

<!-- Begin Application Closed -->

<!--

<div align="center">

<div class="alert alert-danger">

Pilot Applications: <strong>Closed</strong><br />

</div>

</div>

//-->

<!-- End Application Closed -->

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, 

I just got this and followed the steps. It is not working however. I get an error on top and bottom saying:

Notice: The template file "/home/afklmva/public_html/crew//lib/skins/deepBlue/header.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/afklmva/public_html/crew/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248 

I have tried renaming layout.php in layout.tpl. This made the site coming up, but the menu was broken and the site itself did not look really good either. There was only one column and not the three ones, etc. 

Site can be found here: http://afklmva.org. 

Any help or ideas welcome. 

Cheers