ElixarCode Annunciation

Hello everyone! I'm Carlos Eduardo, DEV of FSvas.

For those who do not know, FSvas is an airline company. In it we have vPrime, vEnergy and soon will be released the American Airways. But I'm not here to talk about it. I am here to talk about the new project that FSvas is announcing today, on this Thursday. This project is ElixarCode.

ElixarCode is a project consisting of sales of skins and modules for phpVMS, UI Designer, Web Designer and more! 

We're just starting out with a developer, me. Jobs for developers are open to everyone. ElixarCode has tried to accept all developers who send an application (This application can be found here: CLICK HERE). Accepted developers received a message in the email with all the information.

Some information for developers:

• Developers can do whatever they want. If he wants to make a skin for phpVMS he is free to do it at any time.
  • Developer will decide if your project will be free or paid.
  • If developer made a project and chose to leave it paid, most of this money will be to developer, a small part of the money will go to ElixarCode to keep the site up, etc.
  • All developers will gain recognition on our site. All the projects he does will be named after him on the project.

Our first release will be a skin for phpVMS, which was made by me. I will be putting a topic with all the information (TOPIC LINK: CLICK HERE).

So that's it, I'll be some links:

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,

Carlos Eduardo, DEV of FSvas & ElixarCode.

Edited by CarlosEduardo2409
  • Confused 1