[Free] ElaSkin 2018 - Designed for phpVMS

CarlosEduardo2409

Questions  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like ElaSkin?

• Yes
    • No

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce my new free skin for phpVMS. A skin made in ElixarCode.

DOWNLOAD & HOW TO INSTALLATION: 

DEMO: Demo not working, because I don't have a host. Sorry guys, I don't have money now. I'll try to fix.

IMPORANT: This skin was made for phpVMS 5.5.2

This skin is designed using the Bootstrap framework, meaning it is fully responsive and works well on all sized devices, including desktops, tablets and phones. ElaSkin is not a complete website skin, it is only a pilot center application, designed to be installed into a phpVMS installation. If you have any feature, plugin skiing or custom VA branding requests, feel free to post a reply below.

Enjoy!

Screenshots:

Dashboard page

dashboard_(1).gif.e1ea0b25b69fb0c9c78e65

Flight Report Page

dashboard_(2).gif.d10b9ca7a55601f15df9ff

Downloads page

Screenshot_2.png.280a2e1197d9885aa811a97

AirMail

Screenshot_1.png.3b315cf32b7d92c53fcdfb0

I was inspired by the crewcenter of @swan58 & iCrew Lite of @LeonardIGO4036

EDIT: I just forgot to give credit to the creators of the used modules, sorry: AirMail 3.0 & Touchdown Stats by @simpilot

EDIT 2020: I am aware that the credits on the footer are wrong, I will be fixing it. If you already have the skin, please change the footer in "app_bottom.php" to the following:

© 2020 All rights reserved. Template designed by Colorlib             CrewCenter by Carlos Eduardo | Powered by phpVMS

This skin was made using the ElaAdmin Template by Colorlib, due credits must be used on the footer.

Edited by CarlosEduardo2409
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Does the php-skins.com know that you are distributing their payware work within your free skin?

You also seem to be breaking the copyright law of the admin template you are using.  The developer of ElaSkin has stated:

"ElaAdmin is licensed under The MIT License (MIT). Which means that you can use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the final products. But you always need to state that Colorlib is the original author of this template."

On 6/1/2018 at 5:03 AM, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce my new free skin for phpVMS. A skin made in ElixarCode.

DOWNLOAD: https://github.com/carlosmfreitas2409/ElaSkin-2.0

DEMO: https://elc.fsvas.co.uk/demo/elaskin/index.php (User: ELC0003 - PW: Demo123)

IMPORANT: This skin was made for phpVMS 5.5x.

This skin is designed using the Bootstrap framework, meaning it is fully responsive and works well on all sized devices, including desktops, tablets and phones. ElaSkin is not a complete website skin, it is only a pilot center application, designed to be installed into a phpVMS installation.

Please note that this skin is still being developed, and I hope to update it and add new features over time. You should be able to just overwrite the existing files to update it. It may also have bugs and issues. If you find, feel free to post an issue report here.

If you have any feature, plugin skiing or custom VA branding requests, feel free to post a reply below.

Enjoy!

Screenshots

Dashboard page

Screenshot_1-1.png

Flight Report Page

Screenshot_3.png

Downloads page

Screenshot_4.png

Do you want to become a developer on ElixarCode? Click here.

More info from ElixarCode here.

I was inspired by the crewcenter of @swan58 & iCrew Lite of @LeonardIGO4036

Such an amazing piece of work. Thank you for keeping it free :)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, stifler13371 said:

When i install it and then choose it in general settings i get this :( https://gyazo.com/23d094c75141378c287e1aa410cafd4c

Hi @stifler13371,

So for fix this you need to go core/common and open StatsData.class.php

After open, you need to paste this code:

<?php
public static function TotalPilotMiles($pilotid) {
        $key = 'total_miles';
        $key .= '_'.$pilotid;

$total = CodonCache::read($key);

if($total === false)
        {
            $total = 0;
            $sql = "SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."pireps WHERE pilotid='$pilotid' AND accepted=1";
            $results = DB::get_results($sql);
            if($results) { foreach($results as $result) { $total += $result->distance; } }

CodonCache::write($key, $total, '15minute');
        }

return $total;
    }

Sorry for not coding, nothing I'm finding the function.

On 6/12/2018 at 2:17 PM, stifler13371 said:

just a question, is it only me or is the /profile/view not working or is it under development? :)

The profile/view was added in the latest version along with Airmail 3, you can see a preview here.

Login Details for preview:

User: ELC0003

PW: Demo123

On 6/11/2018 at 12:19 PM, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

Hi @stifler13371,

So for fix this you need to go core/common and open StatsData.class.php

After open, you need to paste this code:

<?php
public static function TotalPilotMiles($pilotid) {
        $key = 'total_miles';
        $key .= '_'.$pilotid;

$total = CodonCache::read($key);

if($total === false)
        {
            $total = 0;
            $sql = "SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."pireps WHERE pilotid='$pilotid' AND accepted=1";
            $results = DB::get_results($sql);
            if($results) { foreach($results as $result) { $total += $result->distance; } }

CodonCache::write($key, $total, '15minute');
        }

return $total;
    }

Sorry for not coding, nothing I'm finding the function.

I posted this code in my StatsData.class.php and I'm getting this error; https://gyazo.com/0de05b6ccfe4b63fd9117b6f390ea11d

10 hours ago, RaajPatel said:

Hello!

Just a quick question are we allowed to remove the Favicon and logo in the top left to one that represents our airline, and if we are allowed to do you mind briefly showing me where the image file is located so I can change it.

Thanks,

Raaj Patel

It is totally allowed to remove Favicon and Logo, I advise you to leave some credit for Colorlib, the creator of the admin template, can be in the footer.

Hi I have got it working ok but a couple of things how do i add a button for tools and the pilot profile on the dashboard i cannot see a link for pilots or profile page, the only one is to edit your profile ?

great work by the way looks awesome !!!

Wazza