Updating reCAPTCHA

FSVKenny

Hello Again.

About two years ago I had a phpVMS site. When my web provider updated the php the site stopped working. After getting my new v5 phpVMS site working I tried uploading v2 phpVMS and reconnecting it to the old phpVMS database. It worked and my old phpVMS site is backup jut like I left it, which I'm quite happy about. 😃 

Now the only thing left is to do is update the reCAPTCHA. I followed these instructions https://github.com/nabeelio/phpvms_v2/pull/138/commits/b8d46bbf25195de9d454cb0ca9ed9175631d752a as best as I could understand them. The new reCAPTCHA is showing up, but when trying to register this is what happens "Fatal error: Class 'ReCaptcha\ReCaptcha' not found in /home/vintagea/public_html/American/core/modules/Registration/Registration.php on line 168 Fatal error: Class 'ReCaptcha\ReCaptcha' not found in /home/vintagea/public_html/American/core/modules/Registration/Registration.php on line 168 "

Thank you for your help,

FSVKenny.

• Administrators
On 6/2/2018 at 11:45 AM, FSVKenny said:

Hello Again.

About two years ago I had a phpVMS site. When my web provider updated the php the site stopped working. After getting my new v5 phpVMS site working I tried uploading v2 phpVMS and reconnecting it to the old phpVMS database. It worked and my old phpVMS site is backup jut like I left it, which I'm quite happy about. 😃 

Now the only thing left is to do is update the reCAPTCHA. I followed these instructions https://github.com/nabeelio/phpvms_v2/pull/138/commits/b8d46bbf25195de9d454cb0ca9ed9175631d752a as best as I could understand them. The new reCAPTCHA is showing up, but when trying to register this is what happens "Fatal error: Class 'ReCaptcha\ReCaptcha' not found in /home/vintagea/public_html/American/core/modules/Registration/Registration.php on line 168 Fatal error: Class 'ReCaptcha\ReCaptcha' not found in /home/vintagea/public_html/American/core/modules/Registration/Registration.php on line 168 "

Thank you for your help,

FSVKenny.

That means something hasn't been done in the instructions - a line missing in the bootstrap or the files not uploaded.