multiple Aircraft (Equipment)-Choice

ThomasH

Does somebody know from you FSAirlines.net? There one can also select with the flight schedule choice which airplane one would like to take.

Could one insert also with phpvms?

Example: I have the possibility to make the flight KMIA-KBOS with a B738, A320, B753. I can choose this with the flight schedule choice?

Does somebody know from you FSAirlines.net? There one can also select with the flight schedule choice which airplane one would like to take.

Could one insert also with phpvms?

Example: I have the possibility to make the flight KMIA-KBOS with a B738, A320, B753. I can choose this with the flight schedule choice?

:D Oh yes very good so your suggestion would reduce the amount of routes and also work for all administrators.

ae I will dare to complement the day of the week would deploy a button to select every day of the week while flights leaving every day in most cases.

pt

Ai sim muito boa a sua sugestão assim diminuiria a quantidade de rotas e também o trabalho para todos os administradores.

a e vou me atrever em complementar no dias da semana teria como implantar um botão que selecionar todos os dias da semana sempre os voos saem todos os dias na maioria das vezes.

I would find it good if the flights are also practicable by different airplanes. Quite a lot of amateur pilot has thus his predilections. One there fly dear airbus, the other dear Boeing. Thus one could avoid that then every flight must be given three times or more. With the flight choice the pilot can decide which airplane he would like to take with pleasure. Though is unrealistic a little bit, but it offers a high flexibility for the pilots.

Guest lorathon

If you use the newest kACARS_Free the pilot has the option of flying any aircraft in your fleet on any flight. This may be the easiest way to solve your situation. It is designed for 915+. It is still in Beta but should be done by tomorrow evening. I have not heard any complainants so I am assuming all is working well.

At a very good idea, let's try to create such a module, I have been to do something on the similarity but I have not come, it rouses very convenient in that there is no need to be created for each separate type of aircraft flight, I visited this code,but it does not work, can some one can modify

admin/templates/ops_scheduleform.tpl

Repace this code: (Line 125)

<select name="aircraft">
	<?php

foreach($allaircraft as $aircraft)
	{
		if($aircraft->registration == $schedule->registration)
			$sel = 'selected';
		else
			$sel = '';

echo '<option value="'.$aircraft->id.'" '.$sel.'>'.$aircraft->name.' ('.$aircraft->registration.')</option>';
	} ?>
	</select>

To this code:

<?php

{
                               $sel = 'selected';
                       else
                               $sel = '';

echo '<input name="aircraft" type="checkbox" value="'.$aircraft->id.'" '.$sel.'>'.$aircraft->name.' ('.$aircraft->registration.')<br>';
               } ?>

And you get in this form (but how to keep two aircraft about the trip has not been done, can anyone ever be able to help us in this issue?)

post-424-127137306403_thumb.jpg

• 10 years later...

these days i try the same think .... i was modify just a little the ops_scheduleform.php line 105 to get the multiple choice :

<tr>
	<td><strong>Equipment: </strong></td>
	<td><select name="aircraft" multiple >
		<?php
		{
				$sel = 'selected';
			else
				$sel = '';
			echo '<option value="'.$aircraft->id.'" '.$sel.'>'.$aircraft->name.' ('.$aircraft->registration.')</option>';
		} ?>
		</select>
	</td>
</tr>

Now i think must change some lines to the operations.php 

Can anybody help with this ?