Flight Sim UK relaunches on phpVMS

Team FSUK are delighted to finally launched our brand new site based on phpVMS. Having been running for sometime on a bespoke PHP Framework the decision was made to standardise into VA Cental and run the phpVMS framework.

Flight Sim UK operates 14 different airlines including Air Southwest, Astraeus, BA, BMI, BMI Baby, Easyjet, Jet2 Monarch, Thomson, Thomas Cook, Virgin, Cathay Pacific & Dragon and all pilots can fly for all airlines on a routes database that spans the entire globe.

We also hold regular special events and challenges.

Fancy flying something different everyday, or just bored of same livery day in day out? Join the UK's most varied virtual airline at http://www.flightsimuk.com or check out our promotional video for more info at http://www.flywise.co.uk/promo.html

• Like 1

Hello All,

Just to reiterate what was said above, we are different, although we take our flying seriously (most of the time :rolleyes: ), we are a community first. We understand that this is a hobby and not a job. We have a varied selection of pilots from young to old and everything in between. We have all been stuck in a stuffy VA before and decided that the flight sim community needed something different.

Give us a look, you might be surprised.

We also have some fairly radical, ingenious and fun ideas. If you need something different for your VA just ask. We listen to our members and therefore have a wide choice of activities.

This is the first time I've flown with a VA using phpVMS and I must say i'm impressed.

Keep up the good work everyone.