PHPVMS Logo on my site

Damien Townley

Open your styles.css (which you have copied out of crystal and into your own skin folder).

Find:

#topBanner { background: url(images/topbanner.jpg); width: 970px; height: 109px; }

And edit however you wish.

But that's the strange thing. I found that, edited it to my file, saved and uploaded to my ftp, but still nothing changed.

Right, put the div's height and width back, and just prevent the image repeating like so:

#topBanner { background: url(images/topbanner.jpg) no-repeat; width: 970px; height: 109px; }

Then make sure the image is uploaded in lib/skins/your skin/images/

Then make sure in your header that the stylesheet you are linking to is lib/skins/your skin/styles.css rather than lib/skins/crystal/styles.css (I suspect this is the problem).

Finally, try Ctrl+F5 to refresh..

• Like 1

Right, put the div's height and width back, and just prevent the image repeating like so:

#topBanner { background: url(images/topbanner.jpg) no-repeat; width: 970px; height: 109px; }

Then make sure the image is uploaded in lib/skins/your skin/images/

Then make sure in your header that the stylesheet you are linking to is lib/skins/your skin/styles.css rather than lib/skins/crystal/styles.css (I suspect this is the problem).

Finally, try Ctrl+F5 to refresh..

Ah thanks so much for your help Tom! That did the treat. Works fine now. It was that the header file was directing to the Crystal directory (As you suspected lol),

Thanks again

• 2 years later...

I'll post into this topic.

My VA website is http://www.macvacc.co.cc/marbova

I have edited the css file put the image into right place, but as you can see on the link the banner which includes the logo it doesn't reads transpa background (The image is saved as .png and it has transpa background). It reads like having white background.

Remove background:white; from #body and #innerwrapper

Ahhhh...

Can you send me the correct code if it's not hard for you....

Anyway thank you.

Find:

#body { width: 970px; margin: 0 auto; padding: 0 0 0 0; background: #ffffff; font-size: 12px; border-top: none; border-bottom: none; padding-bottom: 10px; }

h1 { color: #FF6633; }

h3 { background: url(images/h3.jpg) no-repeat left; height: 25px; font-size: 18px; padding-left: 28px; padding-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 10px; color: #FF6633; }

hr{ margin-top: 15px; height: 1px; border: none; border-bottom: solid 1px #999; }

#innerwrapper { width: 970px; background: #fff; float: right; }

Replace:

#body { width: 970px; margin: 0 auto; padding: 0 0 0 0; font-size: 12px; border-top: none; border-bottom: none; padding-bottom: 10px; }

h1 { color: #FF6633; }

h3 { background: url(images/h3.jpg) no-repeat left; height: 25px; font-size: 18px; padding-left: 28px; padding-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 10px; color: #FF6633; }

hr{ margin-top: 15px; height: 1px; border: none; border-bottom: solid 1px #999; }

#innerwrapper { width: 970px; float: right; }