Help Setting Up Phpvms 7

ChrisHD

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2018 at 1:07 AM, BWAChris said:

I need help setting up phpvms ver 7 the latest release can someone walk e through what I need to do , thanks.

regards

Chris

Hi Chris,

You need to download the tar file then extract the tar file to a folder it will say this folder phpvms, if you're ok with the php you need to change the version change it to PHP 7.0 or 7.2 on your server panel like I did, the folder will be called phpvms I sent the files to the public _html folder on the ftp upload to web server located the public_html that worked for me, right to get it working I found this get your website domain www.website.com/install it will pop up then you're good to go on the setting up your VA.

Hope this helps 

Thanks

Fivestar001

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I tried this as well but I get the following errors...any ideas?

Warning: require(/var/sites/n/ndm.world/public_html/bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/sites/n/ndm.world/public_html/bootstrap/autoload.php on line 17

Warning: require(/var/sites/n/ndm.world/public_html/bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/sites/n/ndm.world/public_html/bootstrap/autoload.php on line 17

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/var/sites/n/ndm.world/public_html/bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-7.2.11-flock/lib/php') in /var/sites/n/ndm.world/public_html/bootstrap/autoload.php on line 17

• Administrators
On 1/5/2019 at 8:35 AM, opsman said:

I tried this as well but I get the following errors...any ideas?

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/var/sites/n/ndm.world/public_html/bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-7.2.11-flock/lib/php') in /var/sites/n/ndm.world/public_html/bootstrap/autoload.php on line 17

That looks like some files failed to upload, can you see if that file is there? public_html/vendor/autoload.php?

Ok - connection to the database looks good but when I click setup database, I get a bunch of errors -

site: http://ndm.world

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

(1/1) ParseError

syntax error, unexpected ','

in config.php line 73

at LoadConfiguration->loadConfigurationFiles(object(application), object(Repository))in LoadConfiguration.php line 39

at LoadConfiguration->bootstrap(object(application))in Application.php line 206

at Application->bootstrapWith(array('Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\LoadEnvironmentVariables', 'App\\Bootstrap\\LoadConfiguration', 'Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\HandleExceptions', 'Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\RegisterFacades', 'Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\RegisterProviders', 'Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\BootProviders'))in application.php line 47

at application->bootstrapWith(array('Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\LoadEnvironmentVariables', 'App\\Bootstrap\\LoadConfiguration', 'Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\HandleExceptions', 'Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\RegisterFacades', 'Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\RegisterProviders', 'Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\BootProviders'))in Kernel.php line 162

at Kernel->bootstrap()in Kernel.php line 146

at Kernel->sendRequestThroughRouter(object(Request))in Kernel.php line 116

at Kernel->handle(object(Request))in index.php line 18

Edited by opsman