Tables wont install

Tw3nty4

Hi there,

I have been trying to install PHPVMS 5.5 on my web server and can't seem to get past the installing tables part, what I get is just a blank screen, I have all the files on the domain I have listed, have looked at the install checker and its saying files are missing yet I see them clearly in the ftp browsers. Ive been at trying to get this on my server for the last 3 hours and its not happy with me any help would be great, thanks. 

so i read up on the phpms for dummies page and fixed the blank page but now im getting this code

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/anthroai/public_html/Crew/phpvms/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php:98 Stack trace: #0 /home/anthroai/public_html/Crew/phpvms/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb.class.php(195): ezDB_mysql->connect('anthroai_vms', 'JHw0w0U$#Pd^', 'localhost') #1 /home/anthroai/public_html/Crew/phpvms/install/includes/Installer.class.php(148): DB::connect('anthroai_vms', 'JHw0w0U$#Pd^', 'anthroai_phpvms...', 'localhost') #2 /home/anthroai/public_html/Crew/phpvms/install/install.php(49): Installer::AddTables() #3 {main} thrown in /home/anthroai/public_html/Crew/phpvms/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 98

Edited by Tw3nty4

• Administrators

Did any of the tables in the database populate?

/home/anthroai/public_html/Crew/phpvms/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 98

Here's my line 98

$this->dbh = @mysql_connect($dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpassword, true);

The function is trying to connect to MySQL - but not a database. It's possible that it's not able to access your MySQL - maybe something to due with your hosting settings??

8 hours ago, Tw3nty4 said:

so your saying back down to 5.5

Yes, you should use phpVMS 5.X for a virtual airline at this point, as v7 is still being developed, and is still in the testing stages. You CAN install v7 just to have a look around, but there are still thing's to be worked out. Have no idea when v7 will be in major release to public, but if you like learning thing's you should TRY v7, just to mess around! But NOT for production of an actual VA!

so i backed down to phpvms v5 and it keep giving me Fatal error: Class 'mysqli' not found in /home/anthroai/public_html/crew2/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysqli.class.php on line 97 any help
$this->dbh = new mysqli($dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpassword , true);

Edited by Tw3nty4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...