Installing PHPvms

VectoringDesigns

Hello, 

I have been trying to install a free phpvms install, my website is UIVAG.com and i wish to install the phpvms in to a sub directory /Pilotcenter. However After I upload the files 5.5.X to the folder and then go to UIVAG.com/Pilotcenter/install/install.php it allows me to enter the infromation in to the text boxes. however I can not check the database connection. This is not the first time i have install PHPvms, However this is the first time I have installed in on paid hosting (TFDi Designs) my php ver is set to 5.5 and i have tried with 5.6. 

many thanks in advance for the help

Regards 

Mike

If I remember correctly it maybe that your username or database name is something with an underline. Look at the database and check in phpMyadmin. I think this is what caused me problems when it did not work. So say you names your database test, your name could be something like username_test or something like that. I just can't remember, but double check the database name! Check your user and database name, both of them!

Good luck!

Edited by in2tech