Layout PilotCenter

ThomasH

• Moderators

IT could be something that your pilots would like, like eye cACHTING or easy navgate around. Probalry some styling up from your CSS sheet. I'm am learning how to skin everything. CSS sheet is the best to sytle out your pilot center! :D

Awsome! Why did you cease the old one. Were you doing a restruce it?

There were a lot of things that I should have done differently, with regards to the planning of the VA. I was concentrating on getting loads of schedules, and a large fleet up and running, and then realised that it was soon becoming over complicated. It was easier to start again, while there was next to no pilot activity, than to try and work around the pilots using the website to redo the things that needed changing. This time around, I'm not going to be tempted into thinking bigger is better. I think that a small but well chosen fleet, along with well thought out schedules will appeal to more than going over the top and offering too much. I also want to concentrate on events and give our pilots some unique challenges. I'm also thinking of adding a regional only division, with some executive jets, flying only to UK and European capital city locations. The other division would be the mainstream one, with flights from the UK to most popular European and some US locations. Pilots would be free to fly flights from either division. As I said though, I don't want to be adding schedules willy nilly, and end up with a over complex and confusing schedule list. I am still in the planning process at the moment regards the schedule.