Skinning problem

Amirmahdioun

Hello 

I installed both version of phpvms (5.5 and v2) but I have problem when i want to install a skin on them. 

when I install any of skins which are free like ela skin or icrew lite , after installing and activation my crew site is code and error ! 

Does anyone help me or install it for me please? :(((

I paid if need 

Regards

3 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

Some skins are version specific.

Post what version you are using, the name of the skin and exactly what the error is. Also, does it load correctly with the default Crystal skin?

Website URL?

thanks for response 

I installed both version of phpvms . v5.5 and v2 and test some skins but when i activate them, all of site crashed and show some line and errors 

yes,it is ok on default skin 

phpvms v5.5 : testcrew.iatva.ir

and phpvms v2 : crewcenter.iatva.ir

I installed them in other subdomains to skinning them and test all,when they are ok without any problem move one of them to main subdomain

11 hours ago, ProAvia said:

Both presently show the Crystal skin. The v2 install has an error on the registration page.

What skin do you intend to use on each version?

yes I active default skin because others has problem 

I downloaded some skins like Ela skin, Icrew lite, BlueIce skin

all them are nice if install without problem 

• Administrators

Without listing the exact errors you are seeing, it is nearly impossible to assist you.

I would suggest picking one skin you intend to use. Check which version of phpVMS it will work in - for example, I believe BlueIce only will work in v5.5.2 . Install the skin to the listed phpVMS version. Then, post the exact errors you are getting.

Trying to make multiple skins work all at the same time will only lead to frustration and confusion. Get one skin working and then move on to the next if you still want to try another skin.

2 hours ago, ProAvia said:

Without listing the exact errors you are seeing, it is nearly impossible to assist you.

I would suggest picking one skin you intend to use. Check which version of phpVMS it will work in - for example, I believe BlueIce only will work in v5.5.2 . Install the skin to the listed phpVMS version. Then, post the exact errors you are getting.

Trying to make multiple skins work all at the same time will only lead to frustration and confusion. Get one skin working and then move on to the next if you still want to try another skin.

Ok , I'll install them and take screen shot for u

thank u so much

15 hours ago, ProAvia said:

when I active Icrew lite skin in phpvms v2 based on crewcenter.iatva.ir it shows this https://prnt.sc/lxvmc3

also when i enter to admin center of phpvms v5.5 based on testcrew.iatva.ir , i get this error : https://prnt.sc/lxvqdq

and when i active icrewlite on that,shows this : https://prnt.sc/lxvr9u