EVENTBooking BETA 1.3

simpilot

• Administrators

Sim pilot, with v2.0, in /admin/templates/events folder, now i have .php & .tlp files, is rigth or i must delete anything?

In /core/templates/events too.

Just delete the template files with the .php extension if you would like. They are the same as the .tpl versions except for the file extension.

• Administrators

Hi,

I have a issue with events, This week i created a event for today at 18h (+1 UTC), and now the event is in past events, actually here are 11:28h (UTC +1).

How I fix that?

OH, i see in github a 2.0 version is right?, i have the v1.3

It is an issue that has been part of the module since it was written. It is based on th day, not the hour of the event. It is something that should be changed but I have never gotten to.

Hi all Brilliant module, love it, but I have a question, once I've created an event how do the pilots log it with KACRS? as it does not appear in the schedules thus no way to bid on the flight? until I work this out I dare not set up an event. I'm using V1.3, should I be using V2.0 and what has changed between the 2 version's, Many Thanks.

• Administrators

There is no connection between the events module and the biddign system. The pilot needs to find the flight inthe database and bid on it at that time, or load the flight directly into their ACARS client if they are using kACARS.

The only difference between 1.3 and 2.0 is the support of the latest development version of phpVMS which uses the php template extension and not the former tpl extension. I will only be updating the newer versions of any modules in the future.

There is no connection between the events module and the biddign system. The pilot needs to find the flight inthe database and bid on it at that time, or load the flight directly into their ACARS client if they are using kACARS.

Ok This I understand, however I've created an event for the 1st Nov 2013, however its not showing in the schedule, So I can't see how pilots will bid on this flight when the time comes to fly it, as for entering directly in to ACARS that's a inviting a disaster for some of my pilots as they are a little challenged to say the least

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, I have this Error:

Notice: The template file "/home4/egs1019/public_html//admin/templates/events/events_index.tpl" doesn't exist in /home4/egs1019/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

with both the Old Verions (.tpl) and the New Version (.php)

Any Ideas?

• Administrators

Alright, I have this Error:

with both the Old Verions (.tpl) and the New Version (.php)

Any Ideas?

If you are sure you have the right template files then most likely they are not in the correct place. They need to be placed on your server in the same structure they are in within the download.

Also, the plugin manager would make all this automated for you and it automatically knows which version of the module to install.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to add a roll call option in the admin side of this module?

Basically, instead of pilot rankings for events going up once they sign up for it, the staff will tell the system who was at the event based upon who signed up and who showed up and that will then add to their event ranking?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Why the system removes the event the day before the date set in the event itself?

You can somehow change?

Yes, i am having the same problem. How can this be changed?

P.S Can a provision be made to have the sign up'd users get a Reward points for your recently released pilot rewards/pilot points module?

• Administrators

The date function has been that way since the beginning. It is only based on the day of the event, not the exact time, the script needs to be amended to make signups be available up to the last minute.

Yes, A hook could be created to connect the module to the rewards system and make a credit when a user signs up for an event.

• 1 month later...

Simpilot

You know that i am and my VA is a user of your products can i make one seggestion?

I undrstand that your busy right now though.

When can devlopment continue on this module? I see a great potential and expanded ablities that this module can provide to VAs. Organisation, Participation tracking etc etc

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I click on the Events Tab, I am getting these errors:

Strict Standards: Non-static method EventsData::get_upcoming_events() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/steve14958/public_html/core/modules/Events/Events.php on line 16

Strict Standards: Non-static method EventsData::get_past_events() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/steve14958/public_html/core/modules/Events/Events.php on line 17

Here is what Line 16 and 17 say in the events.php:

$this->set('events', EventsData::get_upcoming_events());

$this->set('history', EventsData::get_past_events());

• Administrators

hmmm, I am not seeing anything with the word Static or statically in the EventsData.class.php or the Events.php

It is actually the opposite, the static definition needs to be added. I have updated the file on github here -> https://github.com/DavidJClark/phpVMS-Event-Booking/blob/master/core/common/EventsData.class.php

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry for opening an old tpoic but i get an error:

Notice: The template file "/home/phoenix/domains/phoenixair-va.nl/public_html/phpvms//admin/templates/events/events_index.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/phoenix/domains/phoenixair-va.nl/public_html/phpvms/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

I've done everything that was in the topic but nothing worked the file is in the correct folder all the folders are correct but it isn't working.

Regards

Onno