• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Open common/EventsData.class.php, and find this:

$query = "SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."events WHERE date >= NOW() ORDER BY date ASC";

replace it with this:

$query = "SELECT * FROM events WHERE date >= CURDATE() OR (date = CURDATE() AND time >= CURTIME()) ORDER BY date ASC";

Then find this:

$query = "SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."events WHERE date < NOW() ORDER BY date DESC";

and replace it with this:

$query = "SELECT * FROM events WHERE date < CURDATE() OR (date = CURDATE() AND time < CURTIME()) ORDER BY date DESC";

By default the Events module marks the event as past when the date you have selected reaches. I notice that a few others have come up with this issue during the last years after reading the topic. This should print the events accordingly. The event will be marked as passed as soon as the date and time reaches. Bare in mind that it is based on your mysql server time.

• 1 month later...

Hello

After having pvpVMS working, I've installed the EVENTBooking beta 1.3 modules !

In phpMyAdmin I've created the table as needed and it's OK.

I've done nothing else !

In the admin panel, I've the "Event" entry on Addon menu, but when clicking on it, the page remains blank (cf screenshoot below)

phpvms_events_admin_320px.jpg

I've tried to create (successfuly) an event link in the admin navigation bar (as shown in README.txt), but the page is already blank !

So what I've missed ?

Thanks !

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

In Admin: events/sidebar_events.php what do I do?

Looks like you are using the php version on a tpl template system - change the extension on the sidebar function in the admin module file, change the extension from php to tpl.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have had this issue for a long time now and never figured it out. If I use a carriage return I get this \r\n in my news posts if I post event as news. at times I do get \r\n\r\n\r\n

Do I need to use something like

$buffer = str_replace(array("\r", "\n"), '', $buffer);

or something like

preg_replace( "/\r|\n/", "", $yourString );

Now I make that sound good but in all actuality, I do not know how or where to either of those two options. I read it on stackoverflow and cant make heads or tails of it.

And notice in my screenshot it is adding a slash in the word chicago\'s? I take it I am going to need to use strip slashes as well? Ironically enough, I was able to post a link to a phony website Ray.com It didn't destroy that at all oddly enough. (the Link is not in this attached screenshot. This shot is from a previous news post)

The admin panel and the actual event page works flawless, it is only if I post event as news.

I appreciate any help I can get.

Ray

post-308-0-94765200-1477610658_thumb.png

Edited by TAV1702