EVENTBooking BETA 1.3

simpilot

• Administrators

Hey Simpilot,

Is there a way to edit it to not have a departure time? Rather just a "click here to attend" button and it lists the pilots attending the event.

You can just remove the display of the time slot in the public pages and set the open slots to 1 in the admin panel. That way it will just show a list of pilots and always show a signup button for anyone that has not signed up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Not sure what is going on here. Is the event in the database? The news function uses the native news table but the actual event listings use the tables created when you load the event.sql file. Does the event show up in your admin panel?

HI guys,

I am looking at adding to the events_index page the stats, instead of going to another page, so I copied

?>

<h3>Event Attendance Pilot Statistics</h3>

<center>

<table width="100%" border="1px">

<tr>

<td>Pilot</td>

<td># Of Events Attended</td>

</tr>

<?php

if(!$rankings)

{

echo '<tr><td colspan="2">No Rankings Available</td></tr>';

}

else

{

foreach($rankings as $rank)

{

$pilot = PilotData::getPilotData($rank->pilot_id);

echo '<tr><td>'.PilotData::getPilotCode($pilot->code, $pilot->pilotid).' - '.$pilot->firstname.' '.$pilot->lastname.'</td><td>'.$rank->ranking.'</td></tr>';

}

}

?>

</table>

</center>

<hr />

on to the events_index and it shows the table but also shows 'No rankings available' Image 1, but if you click on show rankings link, image 2 (which I left in just in case) shows the rankings of the pilots who have attended.

post-1830-032706600 1313659375_thumb.jpg

post-1830-019893600 1313659387_thumb.jpg

Any ideas on how to solve the issue.

Thanks

Deano

Can you help please?

I'm not going to start a long griping session about you that may lead to the locking of this thread, but once you can prove yourself to everyone in here that you are serious about starting (1) Virtual Airline, and stick with it without starting another one for at least 6 months, you might be able to get a response to your questions in a positive way. Not to be harsh, but maybe you should get your VA up and running, and wait until you have about 20 members join your VA (not including your relatives or family pets). Until then just don't bother asking any more questions because we're fed up with you at the moment.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

The image you have linked to shows time slots with the slots that are filled they also show the PID and the pilot's name.

If you want to use one aircraft perslot you will have to re-write some of the internals in both the admin and public modules.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I have done everything but I get a error Notice: The template file "/home/a2649668/public_html//admin/templates/events/events_index.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/a2649668/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

The answer is in the error message, the template(s) are not where they should be in the directory. Double check and make sure that you copied all the files over to your install just as they are in the download.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...