EVENTBooking BETA 1.3

simpilot

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

I do not know if it has come up previously but i am trying to find a solution to a problem :).

When we publish an event, we fill in the departure time expressed in utc. The problem is that our server is maybe in a different time zone so the event disappears from the upcoming events and it goes to the past events three hours before its beginning. Has anyone found a solution to this?

Thanks in advance...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I do not know if it has come up previously but i am trying to find a solution to a problem :).

When we publish an event, we fill in the departure time expressed in utc. The problem is that our server is maybe in a different time zone so the event disappears from the upcoming events and it goes to the past events three hours before its beginning. Has anyone found a solution to this?

Thanks in advance...

It is actually an issue that the event actually becomes a "past" event at midnight server time. I need to change the coding a little to make it so it uses the actual time of day instead of the day itself.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

is there a way i can integrate a dynamic calendar on the side of my website to show upcoming events

bump

+bump

Yes, you can use the function "get_upcoming_events()" from the EventsData.class.php file and use the returned data array to populate your calendar.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm feeling pretty stupid right now as this type of web site programming is way different than what I'm used to, however, if I just want to list the next 5 upcoming events on my home page, how would I do that?

I don't want to edit the events_index.tpl page and include it with the maincontroller function as that page needs to be different than the list of events on my home page.

I just want to list the event title and date with a link tot he event details page on the home page.

How would I go about that?

Yes, you can use the function "get_upcoming_events()" from the EventsData.class.php file and use the returned data array to populate your calendar.

Hi Guys

I need to install a calendar for show the event in my home page

What is the way to create?

Any one help me?

Thank's

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hi,

I have installed it with Plugin Manager, but I cannot see "Event Booking" in Addons page (admin panel)

Thx

Lorenzo

Have you refreshed the browser screen? I double checked here on a local test and it seems to function correctly. - Also, did you also "install" the plugin after uploading it?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

where do i go to change the width of this chart to fit my layout? this is the only chart that's having this issuei4jlmv.jpg

I believe the template you are working with is -> https://github.com/DavidJClark/phpVMS-Event-Booking/blob/master/core/templates/events/events_event.tpl and all the widths are set to percentages. You will have to work on the css for your site layout and intergrate the module with it to stop the table from breaking out.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a issue with events, This week i created a event for today at 18h (+1 UTC), and now the event is in past events, actually here are 11:28h (UTC +1).

How I fix that?

OH, i see in github a 2.0 version is right?, i have the v1.3

Edited by ARV187