Adding new flights is not working

bbuske

I think I did. I try to add a new flight through phpvms 7. I put in all the information and click on add... It starts loading a few seconds and then I just get a big red message saying "Whoooops, there was an error." It is not adding the flights. I have tried with several flights, filling out everything, filling out just the basic required fields, etc. Not working. There is no error code or something. Just that message.

I can add fares, fleets, airlines, etc. just fine.

I have been looking into the logs again and found the reason for the error:

[2019-01-05 02:30:56] local.ERROR: Trying to get property of non-object (View: /home/afklmva/public_html/phpvms/resources/views/layouts/default/profile/index.blade.php) {"userId":1,"email":"benjamin.buske@gmail.com","exception":"[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): Trying to get property of non-object (View: /home/afklmva/public_html/phpvms/resources/views/layouts/default/profile/index.blade.php) at /home/afklmva/public_html/phpvms/storage/framework/views/a879d1643af635b1b4d693f9c2ec574bd60db875.php:16, ErrorException(code: 0): Trying to get property of non-object at /home/afklmva/public_html/phpvms/storage/framework/views/a879d1643af635b1b4d693f9c2ec574bd60db875.php:16)
[stacktrace]

However, I have no idea how to fix it or what is causing it, other than apparently the object doesn't exist.