Aer

Kieran

Hello all,

See the skin here.

I've attached the skin to the post.

This skin is comprised of only one image (plus the default logo) which makes it super-speedy. The layout doesn't use any hefty tables, and this layout works on most screen resolutions and all modern browsers.

Edit it, modify it, re-release it as you please.

If you are looking for customizations of this skin to your own specifications, or you would like a totally new skin designing, please email me.

kieran [at] kieranmchugh [dot] co [dot] uk

VERY IMPORTANT:

This uses layout.tpl which is only compatible with more recent phpvms betas + v2.1

You will need to split layout.tpl into a header.tpl and footer.tpl if on an older version.

I don't require any form of link-back, but please tell me if you use any of it in your work. I would like to see the results :)

Kieran

PS. I don't recommend you use this skin as-is. That's why I have made it deliberately easy to customise ;)

aer.zip

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hello all,

See the skin here.

This skin is comprised of only one image (plus the default logo) which makes it super-speedy. The layout doesn't use any hefty tables, and this layout works on most screen resolutions and all modern browsers.

If you are looking for customizations of this skin to your own specifications, or you would like a totally new skin designing, please email me.

I don't require any form of link-back, but please tell me if you use any of it in your work. I would like to see the results :)

Kieran

That is awsome KIERAN! YOU GET ONE HIGH POINT! :D

Hello all,

See the skin here.

Kieran

Nice Work +++

Just noticed this:

VERY IMPORTANT:

This uses layout.tpl which is only compatible with more recent phpvms betas + v2.1

You will need to split layout.tpl into a header.tpl and footer.tpl if on an older version.

You should provide it in both formats. It's a couple of seconds work for you and can save people a lot of time if they don't know what they're doing and aren't upgrading.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...