Installation folder doesn't exist

artem

Don't close the topic I've like the same problem !!!!!
I explain when i go to the page the-g-shop.fr/phpvms --> it's a normal page but when i click on the green button a page go on and said Error 404 - No folder who have this name ! In fact I don't have any Install folder in my FTP ! How I can solve this problem ?

Please Help me ! ;)
Baptiste Sutter

Have removed Apache, recloned into Nginx, getting the default 'phpvms not installed page' correctly formatted. Click the green installer button, same problem, page not found. Also does same if I go to /public/index.php and try to launch. There is no /installer so I'm assuming there's a redirect somewhere, but I can't find it! 

On 1/19/2019 at 5:52 PM, TheRictus said:

Have removed Apache, recloned into Nginx, getting the default 'phpvms not installed page' correctly formatted. Click the green installer button, same problem, page not found. Also does same if I go to /public/index.php and try to launch. There is no /installer so I'm assuming there's a redirect somewhere, but I can't find it! 

if you're just starting out with phpvms i would get the 5.5.x version from simpilot if i was you it is more stable at this time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...