Acars Beta Testers

smokey68

Hello everyone.

Im looking for some beta testers that would like to test a new acars system im in the middle of creating if anyone is interested please comment below

The link below is to vascroll my 2nd website this is the where you can find an image of the weather information page of the program a little sneak peek! i need about 5 people

https://vascroll.com

Heres an image of some of the forms within the program i just got finished adding a reminder form that will popup and remind ya if you didnt start your log for your flight ! if anyone would like to beta test this program before i release it please tell me asap i need 3 more people these people will get a registration key for the program it is free but will contain some paid services the total cost is $5 for a lifetime but anyhow you may use it as free

almostdone.png

1 hour ago, vbegin72 said:

That would be great ! im almost finished with first release i believe

Looks amazing !!! Keep up the fantastic work. I will more than happily beta test for you i also have a friend thats willing to beta test as well with his own PHPVMS setup. 

Best Regards Harry

15 minutes ago, harryh146 said:

Looks amazing !!! Keep up the fantastic work. I will more than happily beta test for you i also have a friend thats willing to beta test as well with his own PHPVMS setup. 

Best Regards Harry

10 minutes ago, Connor1994 said:

Looks brill! I would be that friend :)

Great Can yall come on teamspeak or discord later today or when available im working on it now