Fuel and ACARS | phpVMS v7

onskadthecamel

Hi. I recently upgraded my VA site to phpVMS v7. We are struggling to find out how to add fuel into our pireps. It doesnt seem to exist anywhere. We see it in the database but not in the UI and when we change it in the database nothing happens. Also, we cannot find any ACARS program that works. We have tried APVacars v2 but that gives errors when we select the VA from the list. Also, there isn't an option for landing rate either. Please help us with these issues as our flights are grounded otherwise, thanks.

Sure.

test@test.com

password

These are the credentials and the site is http://www.infiniteairways.xyz

The account has admin access

Try filing a pirep for e.g and see there arent any options to add fuel, and it doesn't use that in the calculations.

I added a custom field for landing rate and fuel used, but that was just to collect the data from the pilot. My plan was to add the fuel as an expense to each pirep but it seems that it not possible either..

Edited by onskadthecamel
Forgot to add more

10 hours ago, onskadthecamel said:

Sure.

test@test.com

password

These are the credentials and the site is http://www.infiniteairways.xyz

The account has admin access

Try filing a pirep for e.g and see there arent any options to add fuel, and it doesn't use that in the calculations.

I added a custom field for landing rate and fuel used, but that was just to collect the data from the pilot. My plan was to add the fuel as an expense to each pirep but it seems that it not possible either..

I just looked in your admin panel and you are using phpVMS 5.5 from simpilot not version 7 in this version you can add fuel as an expense if you wish if you look under reports & expenses on the admin panel click add new expense then fill in the blanks and select per flight. I am in the middle of creating a new acars client for this version of phpvms it will be allowed on all virtual airlines with the 5.5 version you can check it out here below.