2.1 Released!

Nabeel

• Administrators

Hi everyone,

I'm proud to announce that version 2.1 is now available! This release has a ton of improvements, including an upgrade to Google Maps v3, and a complete overhaul of financials and ACARS (more customizable!), and a multitude of other improvements and bug fixes. All-in-all, there are over 100 different changes and fixes. You can see all of the details here.

When upgrading, it's important to read the changelog! There were a lot of changes to the front-end templates, and the affected templates are listed there.

And to further celebrate the release of 2.1, use the coupon "21GO" on fivedev hosting (http://www.fivedev.net) to get 90% off of your first month of hosting! There's also domain registration available now.

Thanks everyone, and a HUGE thanks to everyone to helped test this release!

Edit: I've released an update to fix an error I made in kACARS. It's upto build 927 right now. Sorry for the problem! Thanks

Cheers,

Nabeel

• Like 1

• Moderators

You rock Nabeel! You did an awsome job building this program and it shall be the best open soucre! You worked hours hours on typing up the code to make it the best too! GOOD JOB Nabeel! You now desevre a break!!! Then you'll start buliding more Revs! :D

Good Job Nabeel! I am impressed! :D

• 11 months later...