DELETED

I have to be frank here. I think this barely qualifies as a legitimate VA website. I think you are missing even the most fundamental elements of good design here to attract pilots to join your airline in an already saturated landscape... 

How does a prospective pilot learn anything about your airline based on your current presentation? You should list your schedules so prospective pilots can see if its where they want to fly, show your fleet with a nice livery moreso than the very basic fundamental page you have listed, have a listing of recent activity or statistics to show that you actually have activity, a pilot roster... these are just to name a few ideas that you could build off of. If a prospective pilot were to look at your site there is very little showing them what makes you different or why they should join. This is especially true in your case with an already established VA out there of the same name that is currently vastly superior in look and feel. Lastly, your front page pic shouldn't be an aircraft and an airport that isn't available in your service. 

I think you have a long way to go before you should start advertising, cause in its current state I think your website is just going to turn people off and I know that's not what you are intending to do. 

• Thanks 1