Web & Livery designer needed.

MarcinNG

Hi all, 

I am looking to introduce a new Virtual Airline compatible with XP11 & P3D, therefore I will need support to create all this. 

I am looking for individual or two that will support me on this project, also setting up the ACARS system and liveries for PMDG models, Captain sim, Flight factor, Zibo mod. Web developer (INC. ACARS) will receive monthly '' pocket payment '' if agree to supervise the sites forum etc we can discuss this privately as well as livery designer will be paid for testing the liveries also in different shades and conditions of weather. In addition set up of an TEAMSPEAK for VA would be a great idea. Beforehand make sure you have worked with developed VA's before as I will need reference from officials before any money subject is involved. I believe building a team on trust is a key. 

I am more than happy to discuss this via EMAIL : marcinsk.info@gmail.com this would be a great idea to start a partnership 

I am planning to start with all this at the end of May. 

• Like 1