PIREP Filing Issues

NWA1999

Hi

I'm unable to file PIREPs after a upgrade from phpVMSv2 to v5 ,auto or manual im getting this error in the error log PHP Warning:  Creating default object from empty value in /home/****/public_html/core/common/PIREPData.class.php on line 337

Any Ideas? 

Robbie 

• Administrators

PHP 7.0, PHP 7.1, PHP 7.2, PHP 7.3 ??

What are the contents of line 337 in PIREPData.class.php?

When you upgraded from phpVMS 2.x, did you upgrade to 5.0 or Simpilot 5.5.2?

Is the site throwing any other errors?

This is related to your kACARS issues also - 

Edited by ProAvia

There is no further error now- Thank You!

However, when I bid the flight it transfers to smartCARS, and shows up on my site as a bid in the pilot centre. When I file the PIREP, I do not receive any errors and then nothing happens. It does not go to our pilot admin to approve our anywhere else. It's like it disappears after being filed. 

smartCARS does show all the history but it seems our site does not show the PIREP. Its like its only half connected to the SQL.

sorry I did not mention this I have-

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/skyteam/public_html/lib/skins/nwa_1.0/statistics/statistics_index.tpl on line 226

I am not sure this is affecting it but line 226 reads

foreach($routes as $route)

• Administrators

You may want to get ahold of the smartCARS developers and see if you need to change/replace any smartCARS site files to make it work correctly in PHP 7. 

It sounds like the site is able to send data to smartCARS but not receive data from smartCARS.

As for the other error, I don’t know cause I don’t use that skin - and my skin doesn’t have a statistics folder. 

Edited by ProAvia

• Administrators

Does that pilot already have hours and flights logged in the database?

Speaking of database, check the pireps table to see if any of the pireps submitted via smartCARS or manually are there.

Also, submit a new pilot application and see if that gets sent to the site correctly.