Schedule Search

gio1961

Hi guys, I have a problem with searching for schedules. In the drop-down box, you give me all the airports instead of just departures.
Thanks for a possible reply.

01.jpg

This is the code:

<div class="tab-pane active" id="tab_1">
                            <p>Select your departure airport:</p>
                            <div class="form-group">
                              <select id="depicao" name="depicao" class="form-control">

<option value="">Select All</option>
                                <?php
                                if(!$depairports) $depairports = array();
                                foreach($depairports as $airport)
                                {
                                    echo '<option value="'.$airport->icao.'">'.$airport->icao
                                            .' ('.$airport->name.')</option>';
                                }
                                ?>

</select>
                            </div>
                            <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Search" class="btn btn-danger btn-block btn-flat" style="width:80px;"/>
                        </div>

• Administrators

If an airport has an arrival, it should also have a departure - to allow pilots to fly from one airport to another and be able to depart from the last arrival point.

Are you saying that airports without a schedule are listed also in your departure airport list?

Or are you wanting to have the last arrival point show as their next departure point?

20 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

If an airport has an arrival, it should also have a departure - to allow pilots to fly from one airport to another and be able to depart from the last arrival point.

Are you saying that airports without a schedule are listed also in your departure airport list?

Or are you wanting to have the last arrival point show as their next departure point?

Do I want to show the last point of arrival as the next starting point?

• Administrators

Pilot flies from EDDF-EDDM - Pilot is now in EDDM - when searching for a place to fly next, pilot will show current airport (last arrival airport) of EDDM in schedule search.

Pilot still has choice to search from any departure airport, but the displayed default is their last arrival airport.

19 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

Pilot flies from EDDF-EDDM - Pilot is now in EDDM - when searching for a place to fly next, pilot will show current airport (last arrival airport) of EDDM in schedule search.

Pilot still has choice to search from any departure airport, but the displayed default is their last arrival airport. 

Exactly, but it also shows other airports that I have in the database and that do not have a timetable

I just downloaded and installed FlightBooking System. V1.1 works, while the other doesn't

02.jpg

Edited by gio1961

8 hours ago, ProAvia said:

In both default schedule search and in one I linked above, all airports show whether there is a schedule or not. But if airport without schedule is chosen, result is "No routes have been found!"

Thank you. As always very kind and helpful

9 hours ago, ProAvia said:

I use this one - edited for versoin 5.5.2

https://github.com/DavidJClark/phpVMS-ScheduleSearch

OK - in airports table but NO schedule are showing also with default schedule search - let me check mine

Thank you. As always very kind and helpful