Fltbook v2

Mickey

Hi,

Please can somebody help? I have searched all over and cant find the answer to resolve my issue.

I have the issue of when I try to book a flight through this, the pop up box to select registration of aircraft quickly flashes and disappears. I have tried various of recommendations on other topics and none help?

13 hours ago, Mickey said:

Hi,

Please can somebody help? I have searched all over and cant find the answer to resolve my issue.

I have the issue of when I try to book a flight through this, the pop up box to select registration of aircraft quickly flashes and disappears. I have tried various of recommendations on other topics and none help?

• 8 months later...

as you see here im using fltbook module

[14:13]

the aircraft reg is EC-AMH

[14:14]

but in the schedule im using a fake aircaft with reg A320CALLSNG like at fltbook instructions

unknown.png

but in the acars the registrations is the one specified at the schedule module

unknown.png

The popup works correctly and the aircrafts list correctly

8 hours ago, Cristian9711 said:

but in the acars the registrations is the one specified at the schedule module

Not sure exactly as I have never used that ACARS software, but from a quick look at the module (in core/modules/CCFTracker/CCFTracker.php) around line 397, if you change this

AND s.aircraft=a.id

to this

AND b.aircraftid=a.id

You may have some success

11 hours ago, Cristian9711 said:

Im getting this error 

Hmmm, are you sure you still have a bid? Make sure that there is a flight booked on the website first then it should show up. If not, try replacing this (around line 113)

$biddata = self::getLatestBid($pilotid);

with this

$biddata = FltbookData::getLatestBid($pilotid);

If that doesn't work then there's something else going on as it should be pulling straight from the phpvms_bids table. The ACARS software you choose is up to you, but if you want to use Fltbook then there is sometimes extra work that's needed regardless of the ACARS.

1 hour ago, Cristian9711 said:

I reinstalled everything again i purchased a vps and now when i  book a fligh it says that i dont have any flight bidded 

I tried with crystal skin.

Are you sure you installed the full module, including uploading the .sql file to your database?

20 hours ago, Cristian9711 said:

Did you tested the module with any acars?

No I haven't, but I have seen others using different ACARS systems with success. Most ACARS you use will require slight changes to the module files to read the aircraft properly, but the bid should still show up normally without any adjustment.

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...