Installer/Install.php

omglookeyhere

Hey everyone

Soooo, I've been tinkering with this install/install.php for hours and still cannot find a way to understand. I got a webspace from Zap Hosting and what I don't understand is where and how do i install the installer. Where do i install the installer? I can't seem to get to a screen where you set up your VA. Do i upload phpvms files through Filezilla or can I upload them through admin panel on my webspace?

Any help would be greatly apreciated. 

THank you. 

Edited by omglookeyhere
thought of something else

My recommendation is simple, if you have no clue on HTML, then never mind "PHP", its a whole new world of understanding and "Coding". I recommend if possible you find someone that knows what they are doing, as its Not for the Faint Hearted and Newbie per say. There is a lot of info throughout the Forums here, somewhere something will get you hooked up. I can't stress enough that the install is basic, however other things such as 2 key main files, are most certain "Advanced" along with many other aspects of PHPVMS, And I'm talking about the version 5.5.2, Version 7 is a whole new ball game.

Never mind, I have figured it out. Technically I didn't even need Filezilla, I could have just transferred all those files in zip format and unpacked them through cpanel. Oh well.

And @Heritage1 you shouldn't be so dismissive of new people who want to create a VA. Sure, it's complicated at first and sure not everyone might have the basic knowledge of how to set it up. However, instead of just blowing "newbies" off, how about you teach them and guide them or at the least, don't be so judgmental. Some of us do know HTML/CSS and few other coding languages.